Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damage doesnt look as bad in these photos, but here ya go look what i got!! im soooo LUCKY

file-6.jpg

file-4.jpg

looks like this one will be going through insurance, quote was a bit high not to.

Looks like we all need video cameras recording front and back on our cars these days, Mind you it probably wont help, Because the amount of useless c#$ts driving unreg and no licence, They wont have insurance anyway

Talk about hijacking. We were about to break a record.

The same topic on 2 pages. Haha.

You alright Nath ?

Why wont your insurance company chase the prick, that's what you pay them for.

Mate i havent put a claim in just yet, wanted to get a quote to see if i could just do a cash job and get out of it cheaper. I pay a big excess to pay less on the premium.

Looks like we all need video cameras recording front and back on our cars these days, Mind you it probably wont help, Because the amount of useless c#$ts driving unreg and no licence, They wont have insurance anyway

Im thinking the tool that got me may be in that category.... unlicensed or unreg that may explain him being so eager to fukc off...

I just figured the insurance company would track the pricks down. Last time I got rear ended (about 12 years ago) I just gave the insurance company the make of the car what I could remember of the rego and they chased the prick and got the money out of him. I didn't even pay on the excess initially while they looked for the guy and the car was fixed within a week.

Ok but it better be a quick one, gotta go to bed I should be up early tomorrow.

Talk about hijacking. We were about to break a record.

The same topic on 2 pages. Haha.

You alright Nath ?

Yeah im fine mate, but Krafty just wont rub my back any more so im a little upset
:cray::cray:

Yeah but that's only cause Nathan wont shut up about his bloody car!
see no support around here anymore :deadhorse2:

Email me a clearer pic Nath, Ill ask my brother on sunday what he thinks.

As he's a panel beater.

I just figured the insurance company would track the pricks down. Last time I got rear ended (about 12 years ago) I just gave the insurance company the make of the car what I could remember of the rego and they chased the prick and got the money out of him. I didn't even pay on the excess initially while they looked for the guy and the car was fixed within a week.

I will give them a try and see what happens. they did say if they do find him or if i get the rest of the plate they will reimburse me the excess.

Oh and im thinking you have been "REAR ENDED" more then once and definitely in the last 12days not 12 yrs :wavey:

Yeah im fine mate, but Krafty just wont rub my back any more so im a little upset

see no support around here anymore

Yeah because every time I make such an offer the guy holding the gate open gets jealous and makes comments about it, I didn;t want you going to bed with hurt feelings.

Krafty is the master of getting rear ended. Pretty sure you told everyone that already, if you didn't. Woops.

I know cake decorators to, can show them aswell. :)

Well I suppose that's better than showing the pics to a cake decorator.
haha Good point...

No wonder you get no back rub, when you make such comments like that.

but i was waving so happily....:sorry3: can i have my back rub now..... hahaha

Latest posts

Back