Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah it;s more often than that, one day he says he's buying something, the next day it;s in the mail, then a few days of random chat until it arrives then is install day, then is bitch and moan about the install day, then he find something else to spend money on and then the process starts again

no ones should be talking about Fb's build at all!! not unless you want "THE" button to be pressed

I don't fear the BUTTON. If it makes some people feel better in themselves to use the BUTTON then I'm happy to let them use it.

Nah it;s more often than that, one day he says he's buying something, the next day it;s in the mail, then a few days of random chat until it arrives then is install day, then is bitch and moan about the install day, then he find something else to spend money on and then the process starts again

:big_smile: now that does sum up the thread nicely..... sad but true.

Thats why I dont post random crap in my members thread.

If someone is looking for info, they dont wanna go through 1000 pages.

That's why I don't have a build thread :ha:

That and I haven't really done anything to mine other than stick a canopy on it and fill it full of crap.

Thats why I dont post random crap in my members thread.

If someone is looking for info, they dont wanna go through 1000 pages.

i think that people get to the second page and throw in the towel..... haha then go to someone else's thread.

If you actually read his thread you'll see plenty of people have gone a long way into it because they keep asking questions. FB doesn't know the answer to any of the technical things because he's just the dunny cleaner at Nissan but they are asking.

If you actually read his thread you'll see plenty of people have gone a long way into it because they keep asking questions. FB doesn't know the answer to any of the technical things because he's just the dunny cleaner at Nissan but they are asking.

thats because they skip to the last page all the time. like going straight to the back of the novel to get the ending :rofl2:

I just don't want to show people what I've done incase they ask me how I did it and get offended when I tell them to **** off.

maybe you could just tell them all to **** off before you start that way they know what to expect and then you will have a 100% success rate.....

Latest posts

Back