Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No definitely NOT me either........... now get ****ed im going to get some sleep.

Get ****ed? Get ****ed? get ****ed? how ****ing rude, fancy ****ing using such foul ****ing language on a ****ing open family ****ing friendly ****ing forum you ****er.

Are you trying to ****ing sing again!! I warned you about that crap now im getting te ****ing flag out and Tony will ****ing **** you off the forum for ****ing good for **** sake this has to ****ing stop right ****ing now!!!!!!!

He doesn't either, I asked for that bourbon well over an hour ago and it still hasn't turned up. I'm going to bed too...although I'm suppose to be up at 5am, hardly seems worth it now.

same then i have to drive four hrs to change the clutch on the wife's yota

Bye bye nath, have a good weekend, don't drive to far, don't work to hard, get plenty of sleep :rofl2:

I'm out of here too. Have a good one Dave, talk to you again next month :ha:

I'm just not buying it, I don't think you are ever THAT shocked......unless maybe someone could prove that 2T oil in diesel does something other than cost money.

Latest posts

Back