Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only GPS data was so reliable a 18 months ago when they shipped all the old school buildings down there. GPS's were sending low loaders with extended trailers from Wron Wron to Melb via the Grand Ridge Road. Took them 3 days to unblock the road after one guy found out the hard way not to blindly follow a GPS.

Funny u mention that..I just found out all about going the Grand Ridge road route..Hmmmm an experience

Lovely road isn't it.

My stomping ground up there, there is so many tracks up there although most people would ignore them because you don't need 65 inch muddies a 14 inch lift and a 25 foot exhaust.

If you go to the end of it you'll nearly hit 3 of our farms.

Turned off from ridge rd into the Nat park/ tarra valley etc bloody tiny road but all in all great part of the world

Just driving off from waragul for lunch...actually prefer driving the grand road than this hwy to hell

One upon a time you couldn't get phone signal up that area.

Tarra Valley leads down into where I grew up. Might be a good idea to avoid the signs to Traralgon Sth and Koornalla, some of those roads are a little slow and windy.

I'll nearly be able to reach out and touch you soon...isn't that a scarey thought.

OH **** you're on the road Mirboo Nth - Traf road....good luck!

I used to do that road at 3am in the truck it's a shit of a road, maintenance is always crap and the last 10ks used to be the worst part.

Oh heading to Warragul, you've passed me, you ignorant bastard.....well no bonox for you!

Oh....are you between tralgon and waragul.... thought u were on the korumburra side...

Went past callignee on the way back....that area, from when u come out of the Nat park and down to calignee is like a wasteland....360 degrees as far as u can see it looks like its been hit with agent orange, complete deforestation

I technically grew up (once leaving Melb) in Traralgon south but because there is no official boundary we called it Callignee. There isn't many places to hide from Mt Tassie down to Traralgon Sth any more, still plenty of tracks around there but there is not much making those tracks bush tracks anymore.

My apologies on that cup of Bonox.......time was short and on the clock...as it was, got back to the office at 5:30......left home @ 0630...actual job took 1/2 hr...

voice and data signal...(optus and telstra) at Jack River CFA was great.

Yeah I was referring to coming along the Grand Ridge. All that area of bare from the 09 fires used to stop phone signal.

My apologies on that cup of Bonox.......time was short and on the clock...as it was, got back to the office at 5:30......left home @ 0630...actual job took 1/2 hr...

That's ok we only have Gravox anyway.

I'll bring the Gravox next week when I head up your way.

Whats going on ?

Wanted to get pissed tonight, but NOOOOOOOOO.

Everyone has turned into
4421118_std.jpg

All pussy whipped.

Latest posts

Back