Nissan to enter V8SC in 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
then I'll be able to knock em off in my D22

You'd have to lighten the load by a little. What's the weight of an F1 car, about 600-odd kg including driver?

Your engine and drivetrain would struggle to match. I think the F1 engine weighs somewhere between 90 and 100kg (that's the 2.4L V8, not sure what the new turbo 4-potters will be but you can bet they'll be lighter).

You'd have to lighten the load by a little. What's the weight of an F1 car, about 600-odd kg including driver?

Your engine and drivetrain would struggle to match. I think the F1 engine weighs somewhere between 90 and 100kg (that's the 2.4L V8, not sure what the new turbo 4-potters will be but you can bet they'll be lighter).

:popcorn1:

My guess would be it is Formula 1 (as in top of its class) motorSPORT.

^ its the only one in its class......

V8SC's dont pretend to be moonlighting as F1's or even compete with them and it doesnt have to...it has the largest motorsport following in this country anyway...

well then treat F1 as such and not the be all end all in life....Do you guys think that f1 engineers are the only ones capable of such feats....stop dreaming now..

isnt that the one that went for a shortcut thru the forrest and sustained a few "scratches"

if only Dicky boy knew how to drive and keep it on the black stuff....haha

Kelly gang wouldnt have done that...

Yeah that was the day he forgot to install the bull bar on his racing Falcon, pretty sure it was a roo strike coming out of Forest's elbow and onto Conrod that helped him choose his parking spot.

yeah,blamed a roo...
another year it was a rock...
always something other then his driving skills.....but he was ina ford afterall

Actually the Greens Tuff went adrift after going too wide on Forest's Elbow trying to beat Brockie in the Hardies Heroes pole shoot out.

The rock incident was in the Tru Blue Falcon at the top of the mountain

Latest posts

Back