Nissan to enter V8SC in 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to love the roar of the Moffat falcon. Bring it back!

GT0173.jpg

and not to mention the sweet sound of his old Mustang...69 i think it was

mmmmmm John Goss

john-goss.jpg

jgs1.jpg

if i had cash to throw away i would buy 1 or more of these in mint condition,throw a party,invite all the ford fans to it,then........burn the f@#%$N thing to the ground......
cant stand the puss buckets..:rambo:

I just hope that the Supercars don't take this COTF concept and go the way of other motorsport formulas and try and make the sport 'green'

With F1 being the king of green. They are the most volumetric efficent engines in the world, with 50% of the fuels energy turning the back wheels compared to most cars 30% at best. The rest being lost as heat.

Haha why, because the F1 engineers can actually build an engine thats works instead of just burning fuel and running on constant speed variable noise engineering style.

so why then arent these fantastic buzz box engines in everyday use then.

so why then arent these fantastic buzz box engines in everyday use then.

My guess would be it is Formula 1 (as in top of its class) motorSPORT not V8 streetcars.

If you want to see drivers doing laps in V8 commodores. Head to Bunbury on a Thursday night. Its free entry and the bars have full strength beers

Latest posts

Back