Nissan to enter V8SC in 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else thing the 5L's should be killed and buried ?

Second thoughts, people still rave on about the TD42 piece of shit.

People rave on about alot of thing but unfortunately just like that silly AFL game V8's make way too much money to just kill them off and while they make money people obviously want to see them

F1 s...give me a break...thats a circus...the winner is the tool with the best car...it doesnt matter if your the 6th best driver as long as you got the best car you win.. what a joke that is..
the v8 supercars are much better...f1 should be the pre race entertainment..

:redcool::redcool::redcool:

time for the popcorn smiley.....Dave?????

Because I can't think of anything 'racey' to say, here's a picture of a Nissan Cedric wagon (could be the pace car maybe?) ...

van62.jpg

Everything is going to heavily mandated, how much difference do you think there is currently between Holden and Ford? The same or even less free reign will be given to all the teams when it comes to "car of the future". The idea is to create wider competition but never have a clear leader that blitzes everyone else so the only way they can do that is by mandating as much of each vehicle as they can.

too right.....some on here cant get to grips with this yet

I just hope that the Supercars don't take this COTF concept and go the way of other motorsport formulas and try and make the sport 'green'

Its motorsport! Fuk the enviroment. Those cars do less damage than politicians in private jets.

I just hope that the Supercars don't take this COTF concept and go the way of other motorsport formulas and try and make the sport 'green'

Its motorsport! Fuk the enviroment. Those cars do less damage than politicians in private jets.

agreed
tho much to my disscust....they have quietened down the exh note from what it used to be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor a Ford or Holden fan, but XB Coupe's look tough as.

There is a awesome one in the movie Two Hands.

Latest posts

Back