Nissan to enter V8SC in 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the only problem the kelly bros have is they drive too fast..
they are both bathurst or v8 champs so driving is not an issue

If they drove faster they might win. Maybe by next year Rick's balls will have dropped and he'll have reached puberty which might improve his driving.

In truth, if Nissan smash the V8s on the first year back then people will hate it and demand for the thing to return to "jus dem thar oldens an ferds an take yer Chie Neez rahs burners back tah were day comes from".

I'd love Nissan to win of course, but I'd like them to stay in the game without the rednecks getting all upset and waving their pitch forks around.

If they drove faster they might win. Maybe by next year Rick's balls will have dropped and he'll have reached puberty which might improve his driving.

if you were driving a porche and rick was in a vw beetle he would still smash you.

Nissan racing cars will be V8's so smashing the V8's means they will be smashing themselves, that will be fun too see. At the end of the day the badge on the front is going to be one of the few differences and money for R&D and experience is going to win out no matter what the badge is.

In truth, if Nissan smash the V8s on the first year back then people will hate it and demand for the thing to return to "jus dem thar oldens an ferds an take yer Chie Neez rahs burners back tah were day comes from".

I'd love Nissan to win of course, but I'd like them to stay in the game without the rednecks getting all upset and waving their pitch forks around.

that might make them lift their game and try and beat the nissans

that might make them lift their game and try and beat the nissans

Holden and Ford already had that chance and Uncle Buck, Mary Jo and the rest of the 27 cousins (only 17 of which have more than 5 fingers on each hand, that's a mirickle ma!!!) went in to bat for the good ol' red and blue and we went to a ridiculous 2-car competition.

The real bastard of a thing is that those 27 cousins have continued breeding and their voice is far more powerful now.

I think Nissan needs to get in, lose (by a little) in the first year, maybe even the second, let some of the cousins start to feel sorry for them and THEN they can let the Nissan drivers change into second gear on the straights.

Holden and Ford already had that chance and Uncle Buck, Mary Jo and the rest of the 27 cousins (only 17 of which have more than 5 fingers on each hand, that's a mirickle ma!!!) went in to bat for the good ol' red and blue and we went to a ridiculous 2-car competition.

The real bastard of a thing is that those 27 cousins have continued breeding and their voice is far more powerful now.

I think Nissan needs to get in, lose (by a little) in the first year, maybe even the second, let some of the cousins start to feel sorry for them and THEN they can let the Nissan drivers change into second gear on the straights.

mate....thats as far from reality as is most of the 2Stroke thread.

mate....thats as far from reality as is most of the 2Stroke thread.

So, do you think if Nissan wins the championship in the first year that the "Ford and Holden Only" club will sit silent and not say anything?

Okay, so I'm mocking them by calling them rednecks and inferring that they're all inbreds, but seriously, they aren't going to sit quietly and let another dog come and piss on their lawn.

It's a two-horse race as far as many of them are concerned. They succeeded in removing "the foreigners" before and my worry is that they'll do it again.

Are you saying there's no chance, that their voices will be ignored? That's quite a relief, if it actually happens.

Can't stand the Kelly brothers at all and no matter what they drive. Townsville last year in the paddock getting sig's off the drivers and both rick and Todd were just rude. Nice blokes for a quick chat were Greg Murphy, Lowndes, and Gary Rodgers. Jamie Wincup was a bit of a wank too!

I'd like to see dodge come in. Something different.

Anyways..... When does motoGP start up again :)

So, do you think if Nissan wins the championship in the first year that the "Ford and Holden Only" club will sit silent and not say anything?

Okay, so I'm mocking them by calling them rednecks and inferring that they're all inbreds, but seriously, they aren't going to sit quietly and let another dog come and piss on their lawn.

It's a two-horse race as far as many of them are concerned. They succeeded in removing "the foreigners" before and my worry is that they'll do it again.

Are you saying there's no chance, that their voices will be ignored? That's quite a relief, if it actually happens.

I'm saying that I'm mocking your mocking...

but on the other hand yes as far as them, I am concerned it is a two horse race....red v blue...thats why it has the following here it has,
but I spose for the way Cochrane thinks....if its gonna make it onto the 'world' stage, it needs brand names the 'world' knows and stuff the local support that got it so big in the first place......maybe Cochrane is wanting to be a "Bernie Eccelstone".

It will be good to have the V8's on the world stage.

Then they can be the pre race entertainment for the F1. Something to fill in some time while the punters take a piss between F1 practice sessions.

thats fine by me...I can watch the all important V8 pre race, then just switch the tele off.

It will be good to have the V8's on the world stage.

Then they can be the pre race entertainment for the F1. Something to fill in some time while the punters take a piss between F1 practice sessions.

F1 s...give me a break...thats a circus...the winner is the tool with the best car...it doesnt matter if your the 6th best driver as long as you got the best car you win.. what a joke that is..
the v8 supercars are much better...f1 should be the pre race entertainment..

So if the V8's are going to the USA for a race. Does this mean all the Holden teams will have to rebadge their cars to Chevrolet.

That way they will match the rest of the Comdodores driven by the :wristy: around the place.

Latest posts

Back