Nissan to enter V8SC in 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's about time it evolved from bogan racing. /QUOTE]

yes it has....many years ago

::Tony Cochrane, V8 Supercars Chairman

“This announcement ratifies all we have known about V8 Supercars for a long time –

that we are an international player,

a growing following globally and in great demand by big business and corporate players.

Last edited by a moderator:

hehehee...your a baaaad boy!

correction....Would your racing number be 2T:jackoff: Krankin?

People wouldn't mistake you that's for sure!

Oil, or anti aging cream, call you what you will the women still aren't convinced :big_smile:

I remember a few years ago at Bathurst a pit stop Murph did he had enough time for a quick lube so maybe it's not all that uncommon.

how come two weeks ago I seem to recall V8 boss saying Dodge were looking to come into the mix in 2013 a well with the Gary Rogers team..... did anyone else hear that?

Yeah they have been rumoured for about 4 months but I'm not sure any "official" announcement has been made. Dodge/Chrysler were the first to suggest they would be involved.

Dodge?

Shit, I understand Nissan or Toymotor or Mishitibus given their market share over here, but Dodge?

Next thing we'll hear Autobianchi is making a comeback and is re-introducing their A112 with a 5.0L V8.

Dodge/Chrysler have a lot of fans though, years of keeping customers happy has ensured atleast an underground fraternity of fans and buyers.

Gotta love the way Todd Kelly was on the interview trail today saying how Nissan are a perfect match for their team and the only manufacturer that could take them to the championship. What he forgot to mention was they were the only manufacturers who wanted a bar of the team that's been going down hill for years.

crap...the kelly boys rock...watch them go in the nissan....champs in the first year driving a nissan...:rambo:

If the Kelly brothers learn to drive that might be a worthy prediction but both need lessons in how to drive and how to blame themselves instead of everyone else when they make F Up's

Nah even Collingwood managed to come second!

:wristy::
every other afl team dreams of achieving what collingwood does with the greatest of ease...

53000 members allready.....13000 up on this time last year...
other :wristy: teams would be glad to have that many members at the end of the year but only :wristy: follow other teams....
:violin2::

Latest posts

Back