400 KG Leaf Springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sent me out "Longer" 3rd stage brackets the other day.

They're the same God damn length, I swear this guy just likes !@#$ing us around.

Over this shit.

They sent me out "Longer" 3rd stage brackets the other day.

They're the same God damn length, I swear this guy just likes !@#$ing us around.

Over this shit.

They did exactly the same thing to me a while ago, told me it would lower the rear end by 15mm, but they were the same as what was already on it.

Waiting to see if these new old style ones show up this week.

Haha no offense but this sounds ****ed. I'd be walking in and asking for money back, straight up. Plus they can remove them

I have to ring these people tomorrow.

Just gonna ask for my money back. Tired of their bullshit.

Hey guys....

Not sure if this will help, but I enquired about these springs myself and I had a fella by the name of "Brad Green" ring me to chat about their product. I mentioned about what I've read here and he reply was that they had 4>6 sets of the wrong springs go out that had too much of a spring curve in them, thus not allowing the rear shackle have the right angle and thus not working properly. Apparently this "Brad Green" is only new to the company and he said that most of those wrong springs have been sorted out with the people who were having the issues.... I mentioned what I've read here and he seemed quite concerned and wanted those still having issues to make contact with him so he can sort a solution..... His mobile Number is 0434 421 665

Here's the email reply I got from him:
Rob,

Thank you for your inquiry.

As per our phone conversation and the information that you have provided of load carrying 200-400kg the Performance 3SDS spring package for your application. This option has a load carrying capacity of 200-800kg and will not compromise, but enhance ride comfort. It will also minimise any body-roll that you may be encountering.

Here are the web & video links for you to look at also
Sax Suspension
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXvIZFOxGAU[/YT]

Let me know if you have any more questions – I will follow up and contact you in the New Year

Regards,
Brad Green
Business Development Manager
0434 421 665

Hope this helps.....

rob

This bloke loves stuffing us around, thats for sure. John told me he would post a new set of springs on monday and i would have them by the end of the week. So i booked in with my mechanic to have them fitted next wednesday as he finishes up for christmas on friday. I emailed them yesterday at 3.55 to confirm they had been sent. At 4.20 i got an email back saying that they had JUST been picked up by the courier. I rang the courier today to get an estimated time for delivery and they told me that they won't get here until next friday. Looks like i won't have them fitted until after christmas. I hope his not in a hurry for the old one's back as i don't know how long my mechanic is closing for holidays. I am really sick of this and wish i had bought something else.

My new springs were ment to be here today but didn't turn up so I rang Lisa and she tells me they will be here NEXT week!!! sound familiar?

I can see it all getting caught up in the xmas new year caper and we'll still be spine bashing in the middle of january
fj

Courier agent rang to say they are here.
I'll pick them up first thing tomorrow and they are going straight on.
But of course I will make sure they fit first, not getting sucked into that one again!!
fj

Courier agent rang to say they are here.
I'll pick them up first thing tomorrow and they are going straight on.
But of course I will make sure they fit first, not getting sucked into that one again!!
fj

Post a pic up of what they look like compared to the new design.

How did you go Joe, did they fit and are they any better?
Hope so after all the bulls%%t and stuffing around we have been through.
I would not recomend sax to anyone after my experiance with them.

YES they fitted !!
But I have to say they are still rough enough, maybe they need a few days to settle in.
I have to be fair I have a single cab with alloy tray, so have put 100 litres of water in
back ready for blastoff in the morning, but of course I don't want that there all the time.
The springs are the same configuration as the others exept they are made of thinner
steel and there is an extra leaf. They still have the same adjustments.
Let me know how you guys go!!
fj

YES they fitted !!
But I have to say they are still rough enough, maybe they need a few days to settle in.
I have to be fair I have a single cab with alloy tray, so have put 100 litres of water in
back ready for blastoff in the morning, but of course I don't want that there all the time.
The springs are the same configuration as the others exept they are made of thinner
steel and there is an extra leaf. They still have the same adjustments.
Let me know how you guys go!!
fj

Well that doesn't sound to good, still rough, extra leaf and same configuration.
Looks like he was feeding me more bullsh$t when he said they had gone back to the old type.I'm still waiting on mine to show up, but it doesn't sound to good. I am really getting sick of the bulls$$t this guy talks.Thanks for the heads up.

Hey Guys, going to pick up my new set today will wait and see how they go, they better be right.

Back