400 KG Leaf Springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out page 118 of issue 191 of 4WD Action. The Sax ad features what I think is a familiar looking D22.

Maybe it's not a new ad but it is the first time I have seen it. I like the photos.

Now back to regular programming :big_smile:.

P.S good luck Dave & others

I wouldn't count on it Dave, he told me the same thing over 2 weeks ago now, i think he is just full of sh!t.

He's go 2 weeks, if I dont get them Ill get in touch with consumer affairs.

Oh and I am hearing you Bear.

Check out page 118 of issue 191 of 4WD Action. The Sax ad features what I think is a familiar looking D22.

Maybe it's not a new ad but it is the first time I have seen it. I like the photos.

Now back to regular programming :big_smile:.

P.S good luck Dave & others

Wasn't Rusty's was it ?

Keep us updated Dave, i would nearly bet money on it that christmas comes and goes and you still haven't got them.

Will do, he knows we are talking.

Bad publicity is not something that a business wants.

Fair point.

I just want the decent ride I was promised and to get rid of these squeaking pieces of shit that are in the back now.

Get a glass jar, fill it with nuts and bolts. Shake it. Thats what it sounds like in second gear at around 1500rpm.

Yeah- I've rang John twice, no answer so left a message asking him to call me back, no response. So I emailed Sandra asking her to contact me, no answer.
Like Old Bear I was told more than two weeks ago that they would be two weeks.
They are full of shit! Time we put presure on.
fj

saxs

Hey guys I am having exactly the same problems, not happy at all sick of getting dicked around. Has anybody rang consumer affairs yet.

Food for thought, these leaves are said to be 4 inches higher then standard.

Our shocky's are working outside their normal conditions.

Here's hoping the dont stuff my shocks, probably has alot to do with why they ride like shit.

Dave mine give 4 to 5 inches lift,it has put the diff pinion angle out by about 3 degrees, they are as rough as shit, not to mention with 4 to 5 inches of lift I would have to get it engineered to keep them on, not that i could wind the front up that much anyway even with new UCA's. This the second set they have sent me, and now it is just hard to get a response out of them.:pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff::pissedoff

Finally got an answer today.
I rang John's mobile and Lisa answered, she said John was "not available"
In a nutshell she is going to send some 'softer springs' imediately.
When I asked what the holdup was there was a story about they just arrived from overseas. I thought they made the bloody things here in Oz!!
Anyway she assured me I would have them whithin a week.
I also asked why they were not returning my calls and emails and got some political
bullshit I couldn't understand.
When I asked where John was she said 'oh er he's er in a meeting'
I'll let you know when "if" they arrive.
fj

I spoke to John AGAIN today and he REKONS he is going to post me out ANOTHER set of springs on monday (this will be my third set) and i will have them by the end of the week. When i asked if this set is going to be any better, he said they have gone back to the old type that are good ones. I hope so, but we will wait and see.

If the old springs are better WHY in the bloody hell did they change them?
Second question WHY didn't they test the new ones before they sold them?
It would have saved us a lot of stuffing around and extra expense!!

Can't answer your questions Joe, maybe John can give you an honest answer. ha ha
I agree with you about the stuffing around and extra expense.

I wonder if we will be offered any compensation for our stuffing around and extra expense???

Back