Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe that's so sweet, you miss her so much you want to smell her perfume on the pillow to put you to sleep.

Notice I went the clean path there and completely bypassed the easy option of making comments about leaving her crusty sheets.

To save making a new thread about something trivial where can i mount my uhf in my d22 cant find any where decent thats not a pain in the arse. its a gme tx4600 they look they same as the vhf (ithink) marine radios in boats. any suggestions

Cheers for the reply it is just bigger than single din. you can get an adapter to make it fit single din but my nav has a double din stereo that takes up the whole space :-C

I have had 2 good last days. Averaged 4.5 hours both days.

Have pretty good runs, but I cracked the shits a few times.

Speed limit is 100km/h, why the beep do people do 80km/h in 100km/h zones.

I am thinking now that elderly drivers should be tested, I had a old bloke in a Excel pull out in front of me. He excerated so slowly, I had to jump on the brakes to avoid rear ending the Excel.

I followed him for 10km's and he ventured onto the wrong side of the road about 10 times.

Other then that, days were awesome.

Dave.

Christ guys, give us older chaps a bit of credit, I’m 63 this year but I can guarantee I am always first away at the lights “without jumping red” used to drive an XJS in the Uk but prefer my Navara D40 in Thailand

Attachments

• DSCN2173.jpg
    DSCN2173.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 47
thats the one i have, very good choice, quite popular on here. Not with the clamp on probe though, regular screw in type.

But I searched for beating a dead horse and it came up with nothing. Should I try using the actual search function on this site?

I'm not a member there, I'll try the Prado forum and while I'm there I'll ask them "wot tiars will fit me Nav" and "Wot zorst can I fit"

Latest posts

Back