Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd sure as hell be an interesting 3 years :confused2:

Could it be any worse then this current lot.

Clive know's how to keep a business a float, Wayne Swan couldn't run a cafe, it would be bankrupt by now.

However, Craig Thomson can get a root in a brothel with Union members money.

Ill try better Krafty, I promise.

I have to say I'm getting a bit pissed off with people on this site with different brand cars putting in their 2 bits worth. So they used to own a Nav? Big effing deal! You don't own a Nav then move on & infect some other site with your negativity & those bouncing tits that annoy the hell out of me

I have to say I'm getting a bit pissed off with people on this site with different brand cars putting in their 2 bits worth. So they used to own a Nav? Big effing deal! You don't own a Nav then move on & infect some other site with your negativity & those bouncing tits that annoy the hell out of me

This should be good

How dare I be honest and tell the truth you say.

Lets see, search the internet for YD25 big end drama's, excessive smoke problems, timing chain problem's, 2012 model's constantly going into limp mode etc.

I dont deny Isuzu has had a few !@#$ up's. The 4JX1 was the biggest, however that was more so related to the Catapillar developed common rail injection system.

Oh and DPF problems on Isuzu 2 tonne trucks.

Mazda has had a few !@#$ ups, the Ford Courier had a gearbox that was good for 150,000km's on average.

A mate had a Ford Explorer that cost him $6000 to do the 4 timing chains from memory.

Toyota's 1KZTE has a tendency to crack cylinder heads. The 1KDFTE (D4D) was prone for picking up the bore. The 2LT/TE was prone for cracking cylinder heads.

Mitsubishi had EGR problem's with their 3.2L Triton and Pajero motors.

The EA-AU had a tendency to do the headgasket on number 6 cylinder as its the hottest cylinder.

Ford Transit vans, fuel pumps are rediculously expensive.

VW's. Prone for problems, search the net.

All cars are problematic, they're all money pits.

There has been SFA bad said about the 4JJ1 engine in my Dmax. Hence why I brought it.

Lets face it, has Nissan had a good run with their newer diesels ?

Nissan's attitude stinks, I am helping Dylan run this site as I will for the Dmax forum he has started.

While his appendages can be distracting, the said person you refer to has made a big and I mean big contribution to this site. While he, like others on here can dribble a bit, if you we're to look back on his old posts he has helped a lot of people, including those egr blanking plates which he has been known to supply and post out of his own pocket.

Oh and Mairs.

My name is Dave, not Wayne Swan. Ill tell it the way it is, not bullshit and make everyone all fuzzy inside like Wayne does.

I could do a Wayne Swan and deny there's any problem with every vehicle on the road.

Just like Wayne does with his incompetence and the rest of the !@#$ up's in his party.

Craig Emerson deserves a special mention, as in my opinion he is one of the biggest moron's to ever step foot in Australia's parliment.

Man you sure do get pissed off quick dont you, considering you have only been a member for such a short time by joining THIS MONTH and you are already "pissed off with people".

Can i ask how many other members on here with "other brand cars" are adding there "two bits worth"???

Did you realise you are bagging out one of the sites administrators who has help out more people then you obviously realise.........I think that more then entitles him to add his two cents worth even if you dont like it.

Oh and i cannot believe that you dont like the boobs:hahaha: personally there can never be enough bouncing boobs would you prefer some bouncing balls?? (now dont be dirty minded i meant tennis balls) :ha:

There has been SFA bad said about the 4JJ1 engine in my Dmax. Hence why I brought it.

Lets face it, has Nissan had a good run with their newer diesels ?

Nissan's attitude stinks, I am helping Dylan run this site as I will for the Dmax forum he has started.[/QUOTE]

Im quite sure you bought it, not brought it, english please. we are in the commonwealth my boy.

Awe fcuk it what am I doing wrong, I've been trying for nearly 4 years and 15,000 posts to offend Dave and these fcuking newbies can come along and do it in 5 minutes. Obviously I'm not the crunt I thought I was.

I love how people turn to being grammar Nazi's when they have nothing else to say!

Mancini you might want to add an apostrophe to your *Im*

You may also want to upgrade your *w* to a capital to start a sentence.

Remember my boy, as someone politely pointed out earlier we are in the commonwealth after all!

Is it mancini or is it "man-kini" im pretty sure its the latter.

I left a letter out, big deal.

If that the worst thing you have seen today Mancini, you live a boring life.

Nice fail on quoting too.

Oh and Krafty, keep going. You'll offend me one day. Haha.

Awe fcuk it what am I doing wrong, I've been trying for nearly 4 years and 15,000 posts to offend Dave and these fcuking newbies can come along and do it in 5 minutes. Obviously I'm not the crunt I thought I was.

And we thought you were the master

It is a little disappointing really........

XLNT! Got you all going! LOL

XLNT! Got you all going! LOL

I doubt that was your intention, but if it in fact was then

I left a letter out, big deal.

It is a big deal, your spelling is ****ing atrocious, did you even go to school?

Oh and Krafty, keep going. You'll offend me one day. Haha.

Get fcuked you aren't worth it.

Look at the way he spells, he's not smart enough to be offended even by a master like me.

I am not a hard person to get along with.

I hate stupid people, Green's voters (Nut cases like Bob Brown, Christine milne, Sarah Hanson Young, actually the whole lot of the Green's.), the current Labor party !@#$ up's and !@#$wits who are happy to sell our country out.

Oh and burka's, this is not is Islam dominated country. So dont bring that bullshit here.

SO.... YD25 timing chain issues eh... lol epic thread hi-jack haha

Krafty, can I change your user title too "Masterbaiter" ?

Twas about time the shit hit the fan -- it's been a while since anyone had a hissy fit!

Speaking of which -- where's krankin hiding?

SO.... YD25 timing chain issues eh... lol epic thread hi-jack haha

dont stress, we all know some people are to lazy to search anyway, this topic will start again by someone saying i tried a search but

there goes your spelling again Dave, thats soo close to another title i had in mind for him (masturbator) it will have to do :ha:

I tried a search but ...

there you go dave

Jimmy is probably on facebook, he keeps sending me naughty pics of hot chicks.

No complaints.

I like being a senior member it helps me stay below the radar.

Nah Krankin is upset because his YD hasn't had a timing chain issue and he has nothing to complain to Nissan about!

I still think Daves spelling is off........ im sure he meant the other "masterbaiter"

He only used that because he can't spell wanker.

He only used that because he can't spell wanker.

And here i was thinking it was a clever play on words....... sorry wont happen again.

There is no room for subtlety apparently.

Twas about time the shit hit the fan -- it's been a while since anyone had a hissy fit!

Only because you havent been pulling out the greeny card lately...

There is no room for subtlety apparently.

But when i try to get rid of it i just get deleted...... :cray:

You have to choose the right people to pick on.

Jeez you're a cranky old bastard Krafty.

That's the other trick. Be a crunt occasionally and everyone expects you to be a crunt all the time, then they just expect you to make arsehole comments every post.

Was just trying to give people some advice and maybe save them a little coin in the long run , shit ay !!!

That's the other trick. Be a crunt occasionally and everyone expects you to be a crunt all the time, then they just expect you to make arsehole comments every post.

*takes notes* check.

Was just trying to give people some advice and maybe save them a little coin in the long run , shit ay !!!

Who are you?

Nice. So not far off ordering.

No idea when he's doing it. There is some sale on offering free shit until the end of May but he's thinking he wont get in in time for that sale so who knows.

Looks like we've sold the boat privately instead of trading it on the new one so he might try and offload that and get it out of the shed before he worries about the new car. The BT is serviced, detailed and ready to be traded but he's not in a rush.

Hopefully getting my new buffet and hutch this week, since council clean up a few weeks back where I got a chance to get rid of the old buffet there is a big empty space in the kitchen area and I've got about 15 boxes of stuff I need to get appraised and put in the buffet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back