Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well what do you expect, I read up all the information I could find on the internet and found out I needed 17 batteries, 36 DC- DC chargers, 8 solar panels, 4 alternators and I'd still only charge my batteries to 80% which in turn means my fridge can only run at 80% (it goes out in sympathy with the batteries) and 80% fridge power while enough to cool drinks isn't enough to keep them cold so i need ice that nakedape says I can't have..

It might be her red hair.

You do realise the name Gillard is like "The Candyman". Say her name 3 times and Dave appears.

It's a D40, only half the things work at one time and the things that do work only last half as long as if they were in a D22.

Has Ronald McD got a fat arse too?

I wasn't blaming my tools, I was blaming his! Obviously my D40 is a D22 in disguise because the worst issues I have had with it is peeling interior paint which has happened in just about every car I owned in the last 10 years.

Hi guys.
Just joined the forum mainly to get feedback from other Nissan owners.
I've had a 2010 Navara from new and quite happy with the job it's doing.
Love to hear from other D40 owners on fuel consumption.
Caravaning is one of our great joys as is bush camping and I think our duelcab is getting bloody poor economy.
Can anyone tell me what I should be getting.
Thanks DJay

Welcome to the forums.

There is already a shitload of threads and posts about fuel economy, try searching the D40 section, I'm sure they threads wont be that hard to find.

For starters though there is no figure you "should be getting" every ute is different, every driver is different and every road is different. The many posts on the applicable threads will give you and idea but aiming for any one figure may not be productive.

Hi guys.
Just joined the forum mainly to get feedback from other Nissan owners.
I've had a 2010 Navara from new and quite happy with the job it's doing.
Love to hear from other D40 owners on fuel consumption.
Caravaning is one of our great joys as is bush camping and I think our duelcab is getting bloody poor economy.
Can anyone tell me what I should be getting.
Thanks DJay

Welcome to the forum, try a quick search or look in the d40 section, should get a Idea what others are getting

Welcome to the forums.

There is already a shitload of threads and posts about fuel economy, try searching the D40 section, I'm sure they threads wont be that hard to find.

For starters though there is no figure you "should be getting" every ute is different, every driver is different and every road is different. The many posts on the applicable threads will give you and idea but aiming for any one figure may not be productive.

Piss off and let me post whore:rofl2:

Just because you didn't get in first doesn't make your post less valued. You are an important member of the community and as such your input and knowledge is well regarded and a debt of gratitude from those members you choose to answer is no doubt extended to the utmost degree. Your undying desire to help and your relentless drive to excel where others do not or cannot has not gone unnoticed simply because your advice didn't come first.

On the behalf of all those too embarrassed to thank a fellow citizen offering no strings attached assistance I thank you sir!!

Did someone mention post whoreing ..... As I'm apparently a trainee in that department I thought it best I get some most needed training.

All you have to do is check out the tech threads for people you can help, then wait for Dave to post one of his 'I love Gillard' or 'I love my new Suzie' threads then just disagree with him for the sake of it.

You don't even have to agree with the side of the argument you choose, just pick the opposite side (or least supported side) and just argue it as if it's your one true passion.

Latest posts

Back