Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I am worthy of your praise but seriously don't make a big deal of it some of the peons get jealousy when they see others get the attention.

All you have to do is check out the tech threads for people you can help, then wait for Dave to post one of his 'I love Gillard' or 'I love my new Suzie' threads then just disagree with him for the sake of it.

You don't even have to agree with the side of the argument you choose, just pick the opposite side (or least supported side) and just argue it as if it's your one true passion.

Agree to disagree, then digress

All you have to do is check out the tech threads for people you can help, then wait for Dave to post one of his 'I love Gillard' or 'I love my new Suzie' threads then just disagree with him for the sake of it.

You don't even have to agree with the side of the argument you choose, just pick the opposite side (or least supported side) and just argue it as if it's your one true passion.

I might have to try again, but i just dont seem to have the knack for subtlety pissing people off, they just start to cry and get all emotional. Then my post get deleted.
Please oh wise one how can i prevent such things from happening as i have really given two people the shits in two days....... does this actually mean im on the right track.......:hmmmm2:

That member status is gold:rofl2:, all hail Krafty
The credit must go to Dave for that.

I might have to try again, but i just dont seem to have the knack for subtlety pissing people off, they just start to cry and get all emotional. Then my post get deleted.
Please oh wise one how can i prevent such things from happening as i have really given two people the shits in two days....... does this actually mean im on the right track.
It's an art form, and Krafty is a master artisan.

You can only aspire to reach his level of masterfully and subtly baiting the hook, and then realing them in. But I believe you're on your way

Just because you didn't get in first doesn't make your post less valued. You are an important member of the community and as such your input and knowledge is well regarded and a debt of gratitude from those members you choose to answer is no doubt extended to the utmost degree. Your undying desire to help and your relentless drive to excel where others do not or cannot has not gone unnoticed simply because your advice didn't come first.

On the behalf of all those too embarrassed to thank a fellow citizen offering no strings attached assistance I thank you sir!!

You are a feckin politician arn't you:p

i just dont seem to have the knack for subtlety pissing people off, they just start to cry and get all emotional..

Yeah but the thing is most of those people need to be pissed off. Once they patch their emotional scars and pat dry the tears they realise it.

You are a feckin politician arn't you:p

I told you I was Clive Palmer.

I think you've past the wind them up stage

As have you when you're on a roll.

Latest posts

Back