Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah costs more to transport it to central Gippsland than it does to east Gippsland!

Late lunch dave?

Did the storm hit you?

Got 16 mm overnight fairly gentle allnight so no wash or damage. Tag team lunch to keep The tractor going over lunc, now The ground is damp were making The most of it and running The discs over The stubble paddocks

We haven't got the rain yet. According to the bureau it's close and I can hear it in the radio static but it hasn't actually started. We are currently under a severe storm warning but who knows what will come of it.

And yet i got my cooper tyres cheaper from a small tyre shop in a country town versus The same chains shop in a major rural city

Yeah occasionally there is discounts to be had, we had a few places that offer better and cheaper service than the city but there is always some business who think over charging country folk is the best way to do business.

Although on the other hand there is plenty of fcukwit customers who treat local businesses poorly because they think that Melbourne offers better prices but conveniently forget to factor in things like fuel and time spent driving to Melbourne.

Weather warnings go from the Vic/NSW border to the sea. It's not a wide band but it's a long band. Melbourne got dumped on this morning and it's only just getting down this way so it must be slow moving.

SFA! the storm went north, we got about 3mm. But then that's not surprising the other day my bro got 17mm at his place, my parents got about 6mm and we got 0 here and we are less than 10ks apart.

We have another potential warning for tomorrow too, be interesting too see what happens.

Tree trimmers are clearing trees around the local power lines where I live, marking the trees to be removed with yellow paint, we'll I wouldn't mind a few more gone to open the view up so I marked a few more, lets see if it works I tried to not be greedy and obvious

We used to do the same around our area, providing the guys cutting aren't the same guys who marked it used to work most of the time, occasionally we'd get caught out and they'd realise.

When I used to work at the local council I'd often put in road maintenance repair requests for the roads I traveled on or roads near where I lived, then I'd go out and supervise the guys fixing my requests. It was like my own personal road crew.

The Berrima diesel Nissan patrol is here in melb...just saw next to me driving both up earrigalrd must b on hols

The Berrima diesel Nissan patrol is here in melb...just saw next to me driving both up earrigalrd must b on hols

they go everywhere those blokes as they are actually the importers and distributers of the Steinbauer Chip (or however its spelt)

Latest posts

Back