Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used to do the same around our area, providing the guys cutting aren't the same guys who marked it used to work most of the time, occasionally we'd get caught out and they'd realise.

Well it worked, I wasn't greedy and no one either noticed or cared, and there's a few less trees on the fence line

Well it worked, I wasn't greedy and no one either noticed or cared, and there's a few less trees on the fence line

It's good when workers don't realise they have done extra work and that work benefits someone else.

I've still got rolls and rolls of the fluro tape we used to use to mark trees and underground pipes etc with when I worked at the council and about 3 years after I left they stopped using it and went to the paint cans so for 17 years they've sat on different shelves in different houses collecting dust.

I've still got rolls and rolls of the fluro tape we used to use to mark trees and underground pipes etc with when I worked at the council and about 3 years after I left they stopped using it and went to the paint cans so for 17 years they've sat on different shelves in different houses collecting dust.

I bet the next week after you finally chuck the bastards you will come up with a use for it, or someone you know will need shit loads of it. Well that sort of thing always happens to me.

Latest posts

Back