Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet the next week after you finally chuck the bastards you will come up with a use for it, or someone you know will need shit loads of it. Well that sort of thing always happens to me.

That's why I hoard so much shit, never know when something is going to come in handy. I'm going to leave a shitload of antiques to my kids when I'm gone, problem is it will be crap like rolls of fluro tape, safety jackets, ear plugs and computer bits etc which only qualify as antiques because they have been sitting on my shelves for more than 25 years.

That's why I hoard so much shit, never know when something is going to come in handy. I'm going to leave a shitload of antiques to my kids when I'm gone, problem is it will be crap like rolls of fluro tape, safety jackets, ear plugs and computer bits etc which only qualify as antiques because they have been sitting on my shelves for more than 25 years.

My old man is a hoarder as well - but he also got massive shed to keep them and we tend to do once a year full clean up

at my place I got a 2 car garage shed which I also use for parts and things I want to keep for a while

I'm not really as bad as I make myself out to be but I do hoard quite a bit of shit.

Two weeks ago I did a clean out and got rid of a collection of old PC's I'd had sitting here collecting dust but the oldest one was only about 10 years old. I think the last time any of them were turned on was about 2007 when I built my home office and moved out of the spare room. But I've recently accumulated a shit load of old tools and bits and pieces and while some of it really is just crap that is taking up space there are some tools which are one off's, hand made and just generally worth having around for their age. Most of them are beyond their usable life but given that I can trace some of them they are worth making a space for on the shelf.

I'm not really as bad as I make myself out to be but I do hoard quite a bit of shit.

Two weeks ago I did a clean out and got rid of a collection of old PC's I'd had sitting here collecting dust but the oldest one was only about 10 years old. I think the last time any of them were turned on was about 2007 when I built my home office and moved out of the spare room. But I've recently accumulated a shit load of old tools and bits and pieces and while some of it really is just crap that is taking up space there are some tools which are one off's, hand made and just generally worth having around for their age. Most of them are beyond their usable life but given that I can trace some of them they are worth making a space for on the shelf.

We've done the same thing earlier this year - I spent a day at my old man's place helping him out - garage sale then 1 tip run for the things we didn't sell

I've a tip run not long ago for the stuffs sitting in our place which don't needed

We had a garage sale a few weeks back and sold some of the stuff but garage sales rely a lot on the right person seeing the right item where as on the net you've got a better chance of the right person seeing an item they know and understand, but of course postage isn't always easy for net sold items.

Had one guy turn up to the garage sale and on his way out the driveway he dropped a little package out of his pocket. We didn't realise it until he was gone and one of my nieces saw it and picked it up.

Was a little packet of blue pills and I have to give the guy credit about an hour later he returned but was quite prepared for the reaction he got. He obviously realised we knew who he was and sheepishly said "I think I dropped something when I was here before". My brother being a smart arse returned with "oh what sort of little something." The guy said "oh just a little packet of tablets". Then my bro said "Oh that must have been what the kids found and ran off around the back of the house with." The guy looked around to the direction my bro was looking and nearly shit himself until he realised my brother was standing there with the little packet of blue pills in his open hand. The guy couldn't get out of the place quick enough

We had a garage sale a few weeks back and sold some of the stuff but garage sales rely a lot on the right person seeing the right item where as on the net you've got a better chance of the right person seeing an item they know and understand, but of course postage isn't always easy for net sold items.

Had one guy turn up to the garage sale and on his way out the driveway he dropped a little package out of his pocket. We didn't realise it until he was gone and one of my nieces saw it and picked it up.

Was a little packet of blue pills and I have to give the guy credit about an hour later he returned but was quite prepared for the reaction he got. He obviously realised we knew who he was and sheepishly said "I think I dropped something when I was here before". My brother being a smart arse returned with "oh what sort of little something." The guy said "oh just a little packet of tablets". Then my bro said "Oh that must have been what the kids found and ran off around the back of the house with." The guy looked around to the direction my bro was looking and nearly shit himself until he realised my brother was standing there with the little packet of blue pills in his open hand. The guy couldn't get out of the place quick enough

Good story lol

:rofl2::rofl2: thats ****in hilarious!! I bet he got out of there quick sticks :rofl2:

He was a little sheepish but I imagine if he was too embarrassed he wouldn't have come back. Although I have no idea what they are worth and he was at a garage sale, maybe a strip of little blue pills costs so much he's got to fill his house with garage sale bargains.

Gotta get in early for that kind of stuff, even at a garage sale it goes quick.

Could be worse, my bro used to work with a bloke who made his own home movies, not only was it bad enough he'd go to work and tell his mates about it he'd offer to sell them copies. That's getting a little too up close and personal with your workmates.

^ Dunno wtf is wrong with him, wont return calls and messages.

I know he split with his Mrs, told me that about a month ago.

Latest posts

Back