Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you get an old mans car then not only wont you have to change gears all day you wont have to change a $2500 clutch.

Probably do a few hours in the morning but I'm busy in the afternoon.

Having a day off tomorrow?

Yeah Ill be working, doesn't look that busy though.

Who know's though, may end up a huge day.

Got a full on weekend too. Would love a week to do sfa.

Dunno what I'm going to do this weekend. The old man's been working a bit hard for a retired bloke I might have to suggest a fishing trip if the tides and weather are good.

Mean't too be raining all week here.

Gotta help a plumber at nan's on saturday and then go to the Maitland show on saturday night.

Might have to help the plumber on sunday too. Hopefully I can do Sfa on sunday arvo. Hmmm, actually. Might even go for a sunday sesh on JD.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA So true

Old mans car or not I don't blame Dave for jumping ship to a Dmax, I read all sorts of bad stuff about Nav's on another forum yesterday.

Apparently 2 people know someone who know 5 other people each who've had Nav's with bent chassis due to towing loads below their rated capacity and as panel beaters and mechanics these stories must be true.

Not only that I also heard that all clutches fail in Navara's no matter what people do with them and that all Nav's boil diff oil.

Talk about scarey, no wonder Dave wants a Dmax.

I just dont like the gearbox in the D40. Nor the alloy front diff housing.

Full leather interior and like 5 grand cheaper then the D40.

For a bitumen warrior like you the diff wouldn't ever be an issue :ha:

You want leather interior? Geez that's the last thing I'd ever put in a vehicle especially a ute.

I nearly bought a Dmax when I got mine but the price difference wasn't enough to convince me the Dmax was better and so far I've had no issues with the Nav so I can't honestly say I chose wrong.

I dunno what's going happen in the next few months but the old man has looked at the Dmax and like me one of his issues is that the tub is smaller than the Nav, not by much but it's enough to make it a less likely purchase.

I wont use the tray alot. The tax benefit of a 1 tonner is why a ute is needed.

The new shape like I want are a coil front end. I wont miss the torsion bars I tell you.

Latest posts

Back