Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No council rubbish collection where i live, theres a private contractor who does a rubbish collection out our way, its not bad if i cant burn it, it goes in the bin. Moron council gave us little black tubs for our bottles and such to recycle, and what are we supposed to do when its full, i know put it in the bin. They never gave us any collection and i,m not driving 20 km to the transfer station( fancy name for tip)

Our rubbish is all private these days, we've got 3 wheelie bins which they pick up every week and charge us a fortune for but anything that doesn't fit in the bins we are suppose to take to the tip ourselves unless we are oldies who can use a senior citz badge and they get it picked up for a price.

These days our council provides the over priced bin service to all properties in the shire (poor garbos must drive some k's these days) despite that fact that most farmers have been disposing of rubbish their own way for years.

i used to work for a elec Co that had the maint contract at Simsmetal......none of the primadona sparkies hated the place and they used to send me there cause i was not in the clicky crew.....but **** i loved it there...it was truly a gold mine...pickers paradise.

You lucky bastard. ENVIOUS.

Hmm, should be dry enough for more projects tomorrow to se up a bit of "extremely valuable metal collection".

Ok fellas its time for me to jet, I will talk to you lot in a couple of weeks when i get back from skiing in japan.
to all you blokes that are going on the NSW meet have fun and try not to break to much, yes Sparra that means you and the 22 no more ABS lines ok.

Got offered a ride in a 620hp Kenworth last night. In the wrong place at the wrong time though.

Decided I am getting a Dmax.

Twas only thinking the other day. The Nav will cost me a clutch and possibly a injection pump in a year or so.

May aswell put that 8 grand or so toward a new truck..

You know I wont leave this forum, Ill miss your insults and smart arse comments.

2 grand for a clutch installed. $3500 for a injection pump and $200 each for injectors. Plus Labour.

See, there is method too my madness. Just not yours. Haha.

Oh well with the trade in you'll be able to afford the towbar of the Dmax :ha:

I've never had method, but madness always seems to follow me.

Latest posts

Back