Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One was a small 350 via Sola, tho I have had for years it only puts out 210 v and none of my gear runs on it anymore...the other is a lot newer and a brand name tho not working anymore....both ate easily fixed to the knowledgeable...just don't know any electronics gurus.

Eaton sell most units now as they have bought out most of the ups makers

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was an Eaton and internally it looks like it was put together by a blind 3 yr old. Fuses mounted so they can't be replaced even if they blow, fuses mounted so that even if one blows due to overload they system can still work. The old Cabac one I sold a few years ago was better than this new shit

Stuff these crappy units I might just hook up a dual battery system with an inverter in the office.

Did they just spam the place???

By definition it could be, but by definition everything I say could also be crap.

Nice i,m home for lunch and the power goes out

Better than getting home and finding out you have electrical appliances out because something decided to take up smoking.

And although it's not as hot here as it is up that way I still had to chose a friggen hot day to clean out the office and inspect all the electrical shit. Now I'm actually cleaning up the office, I might be able to desk my work bench before the day is out.

http://www.mini-box.com/site/index.html
Skip the inverter.
Jaycar sell one of their devices atm

It was a joke, besides I've palmed the UPS off onto the old man and he's done the repairs that I couldn't and it's working again. Just deciding whether I really need it now, it's not like power goes off often and autosave saves everything I need. Batteries could be better utilised for prawn light batteries than a UPS atleast in the foreseeable future anyway.

44 yesterday, the bloody heat's knocked the sheet out of me.
I'm gonna go watch TV, get drunk and fall asleep on the couch, I'm stuffed...

You only got to 44 up there? Sheesh even us down here got to 44, you guys are slacking off :ha:

I reckon we're probably on the same axis, Gippsland - south west Vic???

You may have got 1 more hot day than us though???

Oh yeah I forgot you were SW, I was thinking you were up with them smelly buggers in Central Vic.

Since you are over there. STOP SENDING US YOUR FRIGGEN HOT WEATHER!!!

44 yesterday, the bloody heat's knocked the sheet out of me.
I'm gonna go watch TV, get drunk and fall asleep on the couch, I'm stuffed...

Glad i live in Darwin, only 33 today.
Having a beer in sympathy.:rock:

Latest posts

Back