Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way they are talking hell might be a viable alternative for people in some parts of SA next week, they reckon parts of the state could top 50 degrees. I know Eucla and Wuddina got over 48 last week so 50 may not be unlikely.

The way they are talking hell might be a viable alternative for people in some parts of SA next week, they reckon parts of the state could top 50 degrees. I know Eucla and Wuddina got over 48 last week so 50 may not be unlikely.

I know that it's Hot but I't didn't seem that bad because it's dry heat !
40 deg QLD humidity seems a lot worse than 45 deg in SA .Oh by the way it's 27 deg today Very nice

I used to say that about Perth when I went over there. There heat was so much different to Melbourne heat, now days I use the heat as an excuse not to be there. "Sorry we can't come over for Chrissie it's just too hot and I wouldn't survive" :big_smile:

Pretty good day today just sitting on my island working in 35 degree heat with about 80% humidity very stick that is for shore.

Constantly thinking how much i wanna get home and try out the new dp chip i brought of my Nav and see what difference it makes.

Yep, bloody hot here and windy.

Nuther fire, just watching the plume of smoke waft down to the south of us. This one's closer, but the smoke indicates it's moving away from the town.

I knew a roofer up in Sydney who got more than his boots melted the day he tiled a roof and when he'd finished the owner was showing the job off to his stakeholders and it was clear to see the roofers initials patterned into the roof tiles.

I knew a roofer up in Sydney who got more than his boots melted the day he tiled a roof and when he'd finished the owner was showing the job off to his stakeholders and it was clear to see the roofers initials patterned into the roof tiles.

How did he manage that?? I dont do many tile roofs mainly Metal but i do a heap of maintenance on tile roofs so the only thing i could think of was that the tiles were mottled???? :hmmmm2:

Nah was a office block or block of flats and they were using three shades of a similar colour across the whole building and the owner pissed John off one day and he decided to be a smartarse. The silly thing was he knew he'd have to redo the thing without being paid but he reckoned the shit stir was worth it.

Latest posts

Back