Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've done some smart arse stunts over my time but none have been quite to that extent. I reckon I'd have employed a lacky to redo the roof.

Yeah it may have been an easier fix to have just glued his phone to a table but where is the challenge in that i guess...

YEAH. Just go handed the no work for tomorrow order; hot and a total fire ban. SWMBO doesn't like the fire risk from welding, grinding or metal cutting with all the leaf fall around.

For the last few days, I've been pottering around taking off the Nav's tow bar(ripped off the lock nut) and sorting out a few plates for power plugs, etc to add to it.

If it isn't a total fire ban, it is washing on the clothes line that stops work.

Well you should co-ordinate your domestic tasks better, next time before you put that washing machine on consider the jobs you are going to be doing outside and if the two don't match go and do the dishes or the vacuuming instead.

Farkkkk!!!!!!!!!! its hot!!!!!!!

file-37.jpg

We were still about 30 at midnight but at least it dropped steadily after that. Warmed up a little this morning before that change came in and made a lot of peoples lives harder.

Farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Sorry about that, i just needed to de-stress!

Regards,

RLI

Farkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Sorry about that, i just needed to de-stress!

Regards,

RLI

Dont be sorry....... there is nothing like a good FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK to de-stress

Latest posts

Back