Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all depends on what they add but it's like when a house builder says "$25,000 of extras like an oven, painted walls and a roof included for just $1000." It's all bullshit created to sucker someone in, the only variation is just how much the sucker believes the extras to be worth, but if they believe they are worth anywhere near what the seller is suggesting they need help.

At the moment the jealousy, I'm hard at work.

However I can act out, act the fool or just act like a prick anytime it's required....and when it's not required if it helps annoy someone.

A productive day in the garden, overloaded trailer or cow manure and soil mix from the cattle yards at work, and a 7 x4 bale of straw, instant raised garden beds for some vegies.

On way home from bunnings with 6 more sleepers, put a couple of more beds in hopefully tonight. Ran out of water thursday night, its all good just start the bore up, but the next day its not working was a big fark fark whats wrong thinking the worst. Cooled down starting checking and it had poped a cappicator, i was relieved 20 bucks and its all fixed

I've managed to charge all the batteries in my ipod's, MP3 players, tablets and the car battery sitting on the bench next to my computer today.

I've managed to get off my arse, put my togs on and goin for a swim in the briny right now...later dudes.

Goddamn mother ****ing bastard ****er prick mongrel ****.

Got home tonight to a stench of something really hot and burnie in the office. ****en UPS blew up while I was out.

Yes it must have been someone else hijacking my account.....

..........and they can take that ****en UPS with them when they leave.

Goddamn mother ****ing bastard ****er prick mongrel ****.

Got home tonight to a stench of something really hot and burnie in the office. ****en UPS blew up while I was out.

So it wasn't so uninteruptible then.

The quality of UPS's seems to be going down over the years. I can remember when they just kept going. I've replaced 2-3 in the last 12 months, they were all about 12 months old.

Latest posts

Back