Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We could use her for a punching bag, I know its wrong in this day and age to hit a woman, But she don't count, She,s only a c$%t of a thing

Now your talking Dave.

:congrats::congrats::congrats:

See if I was like Gillard and Co, I would of banned Terry, Tappet and Nakedape by now for disagreeing with me.

What about me I disagree with you just because I can, truth be known I haven't fully read one of your posts in 12 months.

She's the mysterious forum moderator no one sees, on average she's banned 100 forum users a month for the last 18 months. Just because you don't see her doesn't mean she's not working.

'night Dave....big day 2moz and with a 2 hour drive to site...looks like a 5am alarm..GRRRRR

cya.

was in the local nissan dealer this morning and there was couple od d22,s with mudtruck stickers on the tub, is this like the queenslander pack, as in a few extras already kitted up. they had black steelie with muddies and steel winchbar with ipf lights

More than likely. My local dealer used to make their own packs which were just 'X model' with a few extra bits they can charge an extra $1K for and say there is $3k of extras added but I haven't seen them do it for about 10years now.

Latest posts

Back