Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of days gone by. Just a slight variation to the participants.

Oh yeah the days where they fought each other to try and convince readers they both knew what they were doing. There wasn't enough :wristy:'s in the world for those days.

Hey dave how did the party go the other night, did you get lots of fairy bread and a goodie bag?

Hey dave how did the party go the other night, did you get lots of fairy bread and a goodie bag?

No party bag, was a good night fof the young bloke, some friends and some family then a recovery brekkie of bacon and eggs on the bbq. was a cold night, we had a fire outside and a jetfire heater in the shed, did a great job that heater

then a recovery brekkie of bacon and eggs on the bbq.

You should have told me I'd have come up and shared brekky :big_smile:

was a cold night, we had a fire outside and a jetfire heater in the shed, did a great job that heater

Yeah they are great we used to have one at the depot when we were loading the bread trucks at mid night, bit of a waste given that loading the trucks kept us warm anyway but we weren't paying the bills so we didn't care.

Sounds like vomit in a bag

Can't say I've tried that, but it was fairly disgusting.

Yeah got them today they are about 80% finished. Gotta do all the joining bolts up and the concreter is coming in tomorrow to look at the slab going under the draught and crush then once he's finished it's time for a roof.

Fitted up my towbar last night, almost threw it in the bin. Absolute prick trying to line it all up with the rear step by yourself. On a lighter note figured out how I'm going to do my new rear step

Yeah got them today they are about 80% finished. Gotta do all the joining bolts up and the concreter is coming in tomorrow to look at the slab going under the draught and crush then once he's finished it's time for a roof.

Concrete base makes a difference, Its good when the manure/dirt from the cows hoofs dries out, Shovel up nice fine powdered mix for the garden

Latest posts

Back