Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably keeps your mum happy though, I am sure you need your own space at times.

Yeah and after all this time working with the old man I can relate to needing your own space, I'm looking forward to being on the farm by myself for the next few weeks.

I win in the best boobs though.

So how's the ads coming along ?

I'm sure if people know it's a comp there will be more boobs popping up.

The ads are coming along ok, most of the wording is done just formatting them and laying out the pics now.

Yeah and after all this time working with the old man I can relate to needing your own space, I'm looking forward to being on the farm by myself for the next few weeks.

I am in no rush to get married. I like my own space, I like not answering to anyone on what I spend my money on.

Gonna start being a tight arse for the next few months though.

Heading up to Cresent Head next weekend.

4th of march I have a mates sunday drinks as he is having a kid, his Mrs is having a baby shower.

12th I have a mates 28th.

I'm sure if people know it's a comp there will be more boobs popping up.

The ads are coming along ok, most of the wording is done just formatting them and laying out the pics now.

Got a link when your finished, you did some nice work on the Muster web page.

I am in no rush to get married. I like my own space, I like not answering to anyone on what I spend my money on.

Marry right and this doesn't have to be an issue. My missus questions very little of what I do, how I do it, when I do it or how much it costs.

Gonna start being a tight arse for the next few months though.

Heading up to Cresent Head next weekend.

4th of march I have a mates sunday drinks as he is having a kid, his Mrs is having a baby shower.

12th I have a mates 28th.

That's not being a tightarse, those weekends are going to cost you a fortune in booze jsut to cope :ha;

Got a link when your finished, you did some nice work on the Muster web page.

The ads wont be on line they are mag ads, not sure if the mags put the ads online or just some of the stories. If I ever get around to updating my own website I might put some of the dossier up there but my website hasn't been updated for about 3 years, don't think it's even got contact details on it.

Well I mean after those weekends. Time to get tight.

Was talking to a mate last night who was offered a job, doing the stuff Jimmy doesn't wanna do. Put the antenna's on on the mobile sites.

Kinda talked him out of it as its a single man's life. Know of atleast 10 of those guys who are divorced from that life. Never seeing the wife.

Oh and good point about the right one, I guess I am just stubborn.

You going to the Muster ?

Been on this Toughbook for 4 hours today already and still got a hour left of battery power.

Muster will depend exactly where and when it's going to happen. I'm not much of a camper these days so spending time in the high country isn't very appealing to me but without definitely plans with a good time frame of notice I wont be committing to anything.

My Asus is starting to get a bit tired, battery is only lasting about 90mins, it is set to the highest performance and not for prolonged battery life but I think the battery is suffering a bit from being plugged in to 240v a lot more than it is run off battery.

How far are you from there ?

I have never seen a Laptop come close to this battery wise.

Funnily enough, Telstra reverted it back to XP.

So house work tired me out and I had a cat nap after cooking munch for the misses. It's hot as shit out here today! Should have gone up stocko

It depends where they class the High Country to be. It's almost like saying "I'm going to the aussie outback". It's friggen big place out there and the high country isn't just a small spot on the map, this is why I say I wont commit to anything until full details are shared.

There are some of those little toy lappies that do 4 hours plus but they suffer with some apps.

I'm surprised Telstra would do that, with their contracts and licencing agreements with MS I'd have thought they'd stay with Windows 7 which can be powered down to pretty much the same point as XP ever could.

What I am not surprised with though is just how many big companies still run XP even thought "official support" for XP ceased last yeah. I'm sure Telstra can still get support for it because even MS techs like me can but the general public wont get much from MS anymore.

It depends where they class the High Country to be. It's almost like saying "I'm going to the aussie outback". It's friggen big place out there and the high country isn't just a small spot on the map, this is why I say I wont commit to anything until full details are shared.

There are some of those little toy lappies that do 4 hours plus but they suffer with some apps.

I'm surprised Telstra would do that, with their contracts and licencing agreements with MS I'd have thought they'd stay with Windows 7 which can be powered down to pretty much the same point as XP ever could.

What I am not surprised with though is just how many big companies still run XP even thought "official support" for XP ceased last yeah. I'm sure Telstra can still get support for it because even MS techs like me can but the general public wont get much from MS anymore.

I dont know the area, dont really know much about the place.

From a tech point of view.

Whats your personal choice with Windows ?

I dont know the area, dont really know much about the place.

From a tech point of view.

Whats your personal choice with Windows ?

my 14 yrold prefers W7 64bit, but then he's into ubunto and other alternative os's as well

I know the area quite well and have spent quite a bit of time up there and simply saying let's go to the high country is not very helpful. I understand all things require organisation but lets face it if they want to run something this year times a catching up.

XP has it's benefits and still works well for most things but with the developers pack and the extra bits Win 7 has I wouldn't sell a computer with anything less. Win 7 suffered alot because of the bad press of Vista but even Vista worked well for 95% of users. XP is still one of the best current platforms for testing and fault finding though, unless you go to Unix or the like.

Latest posts

Back