Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that would be a topper but they are still fighting aren't they? I remember seeing something on RW the a few weeks back and they seemed to infer all things still aren't rosy but they might be better than they have been for years. Can't imagine how long it would take for the whole band to do a world tour.

Yeah that would be a topper but they are still fighting aren't they? I remember seeing something on RW the a few weeks back and they seemed to infer all things still aren't rosy but they might be better than they have been for years. Can't imagine how long it would take for the whole band to do a world tour.

yes ^

I've seen a couple of doco's on/with Gilmour and there will be no reunion

they played as Pink Floyd not to long ago for a benefit concert at Wembley but thats about it....
Rogers answer to a floyd get together is always "ask Dave"....Roger's all up for it but Daves' not interested...
shame....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp8HrgzcMVk

Making magazine ads, f*&k I hate coming up with this sort of content myself, much prefer customers to do their own leg work, but when I'm the customer it proves just how hard it is to find good help.

What about you?

Congrats on the 3000 posts random chat thread!!!
Today... House work then going to watch the footy. If I get time might go see an rmz250 I want to buy.

^ What Charlie said.

Might go clean the shed up.

Then if its not raining, wash the coal dust off the roof of the Nav.

Its the only downside to a white car.

It's going to rain all day here, I could put my ute out in the rain and hope for the best but rain just hides the dirt and dust. Should finish this every day work at the farm in a week or two so I might wash the thing once I stop having to go out there every day.

Will be about the 5th wash the thing has had in it's life.

Lol. I dont wash mine often enough.

Gonna go check out some blocks of land today to. Still tossing up what to do.

Nah I'm sure she died years ago, it's just been a body double since Bobby Brown beat the crap out of her.....that's probably mean to say such things :sarcastic:

If you can't decide what to do with your money just give it to me and I'll promise you wont ever see it again and wont need to make any decisions about it.

Maybe he finished the job.

Watch all the dirt get dragged up now.

Thanks mate, Ill keep it in mind. Haha.

My parents go away tomorrow and apparently the rule is whoever is going on holidays gets the fridge not the guy who just wants to keep a few drinks and lunch cold while he's out at the farm so I got out the old trusty esky. Bloody hell it must be a long time since I've used the esky, was covered in 3 inches of thick dust and dirt, the inside was black not white and the water I used to clean the thing changed colour before the bottom was even covered.

If it wasn't for all the prawns that usually come home in that fridge I think I'd argue who gets fridge rights.

Yeah been retired for years, although after 4 months at the farm the old man might not feel retired!

Latest posts

Back