Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na mate the Coal trains come from the Upper Hunter and pass thru Maitland on there way to Newcastle Port to be loaded.

I only go to Singleton twice a week now, its good but there is heaps of the coal dust in the air.

Yeah think I might use a fat star picket and put it in with the hand thumper then wire it to the broken post, stuff getting the thumper on the back of the tractor for one post. Bloody ringlock fence too so I'm probably going to have to fix the fence where it's pulled the wire. Damn it will be good when we get a drive through barn on that place rather than the prick of a shed with only one door and no room to maneuver the trailers.

Yeah think I might use a fat star picket and put it in with the hand thumper then wire it to the broken post, stuff getting the thumper on the back of the tractor for one post. Bloody ringlock fence too so I'm probably going to have to fix the fence where it's pulled the wire. Damn it will be good when we get a drive through barn on that place rather than the prick of a shed with only one door and no room to maneuver the trailers.

Yep good idea, The main workshop at work needs the back wall opened up, So we can drive straight through

No good Dave. Chased a couple porkers for two hours and just got torn up by the mulberry. Dog got smashed up pretty bad.
Other than that picked off a few goats and that's bout it...
Bit of 4Wding though which was fun.

No good Dave. Chased a couple porkers for two hours and just got torn up by the mulberry. Dog got smashed up pretty bad.
Other than that picked off a few goats and that's bout it...
Bit of 4Wding though which was fun.

Hope the dogs pulled up ok, Got to be in it to win it, Weekend away with mates is always a winner

Yeah dogs are fine now. Nothing 10
Minutes in a pond and 4 hours sleep didn't help. However after 1 day the big fella Zues was goners.!
Yeah weekend with the boys is always fun and I do enjoy my hunting but I'm really missing my dirtbike... Thinking of buying a second hand Zook again.

Get onto it and take the girl for a run. Something you never had the thrill of doing is riding a bike flat out across an open plain.

Latest posts

Back