Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished carting all that oat straw, Got a small load of oats (itching at the thought) to deliver in the morning, After lunch is a mystery, Taking a load of moo moo,s to melbourne later in the week, Wonderful hey get covered up deep in cow shite

Krafty and i were chating yesterday in that alternator thread and i noticed someone deleted half a dozen posts they were skirting the issue but still relevant

Nothing is relevant if it doesn't have atleast 3 wiki pages.

I sent Old Tony a message about yesterdays as he was online, But it wasn,t him, He said he would ask Dave and Jason, Last time i had posts deleted i got a message about it

This was my doing, this time. The thread in question went way, way off topic and anyone trying to actually seek an answer would have to wade past chatter about buying furniture from Harvey Norman and more ... in a thread about aux batteries.

The thread in particular is much more readable now.

There are places (like this thread here, or the Clubhouse area in general) for banter. We don't help anyone by having general chit-chat (or worse) obliterating the thread.

Enough about punching bums ok.
Let's get serious!
What did you fellas have for din dins?

Dave hasn't been around to keep that thread going, it's obviously disappeared back up it's own posterior

Enough about punching bums ok.
Let's get serious!
What did you fellas have for din dins?

Dinner was porterhouse steak of the big moo cow who we sent to moo cow heaven when i cut him up on the tailgate of the navara, Took some washing afterwards:sarcastic: d22 are sooo useful

Washed moo cow and the ute, Tailgate was just the right height and close by when i cut it up 30 kg steak and the same in mince, it gave my mincer a workout

Latest posts

Back