Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a bit of one of their dvd,s poured diesel into i think the old mans cruisers exhaust shite load of smoke made him think it dropped its guts

In one of the later ones they come across roadworks with a traffic controller bloke there. The controller tells the son they will only be stopped for about 5 minutes, the son tells the old man they will be stuck for 2 hours. Bloody hilarious watching the old man go off his tree. The traffic controller played along beautifully haha.

d22dave: what are you doing on line at 1pm, shouldn't you be making that farm work? At 1pm today I was breaking fences posts, sometimes I don't know my own strength :big_smile:

d22dave: what are you doing on line at 1pm, shouldn't you be making that farm work? At 1pm today I was breaking fences posts, sometimes I don't know my own strength :big_smile:

Mate they whinge about texting and driving, They havn,t met me yet i cruise the forum while driving the truck:sarcastic:

Wow the furthest thing from my mind at lunchtime is this forum or the net...are you sure you're working hard enough to be paid?

Wow the furthest thing from my mind at lunchtime is this forum or the net...are you sure you're working hard enough to be paid?

I earn every cent of the sixpence they pay me:dancing:

Going home for lunch every day it is easy to jump on the net or make a few calls:rock:

Too many of these:cheers!:and you ran the kubota into a fence:sarcastic:

Nah fence strainer, top run of six and I might have taken one link too many. :big_smile: Was an old post anyway, was going to hang a gate from it tomorrow so it was kind of lucky that it broke before we did ALL the work.

I earn every cent of the sixpence they pay me:dancing:

Going home for lunch every day it is easy to jump on the net or make a few calls:rock:

The farm and the house for me are too far apart to contemplate heading home for lunch, so it's a sit in the shade and some mungo before heading back to it.

I told you I would. But the misso wouldn't agree. And ahh depends how well you pay ;)

Hate that:devil:

Yeah it sucks but I guess hanging a gate from it would have broken it eventually and that would have been a real bastard to replace because it's not the easiest place to get the thumper in and replace the post without having gates and stuff hampering us as well.

Latest posts

Back