Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds almost too good. I knew the feelin. It's my roo/goat chopping board. Completely sterile ofcourse.

Did you leave the rest there in case you got hungry tomorrow?

Wasn,t a big animal, Went halves with a mate too much effort on your own, Strung him up on the forklift and broke him up with a hand saw, That sucks so i bought myself a reciprocating saw for next time:sarcastic:

I prefer game meat...

The freezer is empty of venison, Mate should be back at the station in a month or so, My 2 boys and i might head over when he gets back, Do a bit of spotlighting for the freezer at night and see if one of my kids can get a deer fair chase during the day, And there is a couple of big reds getting around this season

d22dave said:
The freezer is empty of venison, Mate should be back at the station in a month or so, My 2 boys and i might head over when he gets back, Do a bit of spotlighting for the freezer at night and see if one of my kids can get a deer fair chase during the day, And there is a couple of big reds getting around this season

Good luck! Sounds like they'll have a ball! Hoping to maybe pick up some venison this Aussie day weekend. Fridge is empty of everything bar some dog meat

d22dave said:
Tell you what was thinking about it but the thought of oil coming out the bar just didn,t do it for me

Scrap the oil! Flying bone hurting more than wood. Learnt the hard way..

Marinade :big_smile:

You want to try a fence post snapping while under the thumper as it's being rammed in the ground. That sort of projectile hurts!

I hate those thumpers the bloke i use to work with had 3 fingers squashed under the weight, Was like the cartoons compression splits down the sides and inards hanging out

Yeah they'd be pretty dangerous when used wrong. The moron who was kicked off the farm a few months ago decided he needed to find out what would happen to a 20 c piece placed on top of the wood. He was fully convinced the 20c piece would come out like a pancake, didn't once enter his mind that the harder surface would squash into the softer surface and do almost no damage to the coin.

Yeah they'd be pretty dangerous when used wrong. The moron who was kicked off the farm a few months ago decided he needed to find out what would happen to a 20 c piece placed on top of the wood. He was fully convinced the 20c piece would come out like a pancake, didn't once enter his mind that the harder surface would squash into the softer surface and do almost no damage to the coin.

In fairness to the bloke at work the ram on the rammer was leaking and would come down on its own accord

Ours isn't leaking on the ram but the tilt leaks a bit because if we leave it for any more than overnight tilted on the back of the tractor it ends up leaning on the cabin. Bit of a bastard but as yet it hasn't bent the cabin!

Latest posts

Back