Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you from around here too Fatboy? I always said that i wouldnt take the Nav on the beach, but i told her i would do it once to shut her up. I do like playing in the mud though and would prefer to do that.

Driving on the beach is ok, you just have too make sure you clean it well.
I reckon mud will make your car rust just as quick if not washed off.

Yeah true. Well im not phased, as i said before hopefully i wont be working all day/night on saturday. Also in saying this, as long as we arent going too far, can we have a 10am start? Not too keen to get up at 6am if i dont have to!

Are you from around here too Fatboy? I always said that i wouldnt take the Nav on the beach, but i told her i would do it once to shut her up. I do like playing in the mud though and would prefer to do that.

mate mud is way worse than sand
sand/rust was a real issue years ago with older cars
newer cars are built better
better undercoats/topcoats ect
they are also built with a better grade steel
BUT good wash/rust protection is a must
look after your car while on the beach and give it a really good underbory rinse when done and you will be fine
and please dont drive through the waves for that photo shot

brad
have you been on blacksmiths beach?
sand is a lot softer and some good side tracks too

Ill take your word for it, I told wifey that if she wants to go on the beach then she can wash it when we get back. I guess ill just do the old sprinkler trick and give it a good hose. I didnt think you guys would be too keen on the beach as you went up stocko a few weeks back. Wherever you boys want to go im happy to tag along.

Hahaha yeah righto, and it starts... Im sure Brad will back me up though, he wont be the only real truck going this trip.

Any plans guys
How bout tracks around Freemans waterhole,paintball hill can be a challenge with its deep ruts

Sounds like it could be good, although I have made plans for the afternoon and will need to be in swansea by lunchtime. So maybe we can have an early start?

I'm out fellas, looks like I've done a CV joint so no more 4bn for me for a while

Sparra, the mrs has put her foot down. Apparently im spending tomorrow morning sanding down the cot so she can repaint it.... next time??

Was talking too Sparra today, who would like too have a catch up next Friday night at the tavern for dinner and some drinks, talk some shit and maybe have a look at some trips we'd like too do. If you's are keen like us know so Sparra can book numbers for a table.

LLadnar said:
Was talking too Sparra today, who would like too have a catch up next Friday night at the tavern for dinner and some drinks, talk some shit and maybe have a look at some trips we'd like too do. If you's are keen like us know so Sparra can book numbers for a table.

count me in for this..

sparra04 said:
Ile book a table for 10 at 6 pm

I won't be there till 7 coz the misses doesn't get some from work till 6pm so I'll be a little late

Latest posts

Back