Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a bloody beautiful weekend, the park had a few people in it but still loads of space. Looks like a 4WD track just around the corner so some exploring could have been done by others but we just wanted to put up our feet and so we did just that.

Hey fellas, just got back from having a run up killy loop with my mates and all I can say is that overtime I'm out with people that own Toyota they always get into trouble Hahaha

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120715_163026.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120715_163026.jpg
    22.1 KB
  • ForumRunner_20120715_163056.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120715_163056.jpg
    23.2 KB
So im planning on installing my snorkel first thing sat morning, then im going out somewhere to test the new MTZ, anyone keen for a drive somewhere?

ime free sunday morning but have dogwatch sun night
a local drive might be suitable for me

Well i headed out today in search of some fabled MTB tracks, I had an idea where they were if on foot, but i was convinced i might find another entrance with my ute. After an hour or so in the bush i stumbled across the tracks. Pretty damn stoked! Anyways, here is a pic of me and my daughter standing on one of the jumps, and a poser shot of my ute with the new Mickey Thompson MTZ, and my snorkel fitted.
027.jpg

032.jpg

Howdy to all the newy boys out there I haven't been on here for a while as I've had a lot happening lately but I'm back and keen as hell to get out soon as I wanna test out my new lift kit :)

Im on call from 8am sat to 8am sunday. As long as i dont work the whole 24 hours ill be good for a trip on Sunday.

Watagans or Killingsworth? I hears the Wattos are good but can be a little on the extreme side... Not overly interested in losing my rig down the side of a mountain...
Mrs is still hassling me to take her up the beach too...

Latest posts

Back