Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we are all back home from our trip to polblue and what an awesome day.. Found some good track and some even better camping sites can't wait to organize a weekend up there

Good day had by all, found a nice camping area. Had a nice drive, lunch n company, some mud sports, hmmm I think a D40 got the furthest and backed out himself without gettin stuck lol..
Can't wait till next one.

ha
after recovering two cars from that claybath :ball: my tyres were like slicks
it would have been a suicide mission
i reckon you would have made it brad if that stump wasnt there
it was a full day
lets do a weekender up that way when it warms up a bit
the 3rd image is a video

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

Last edited:
you are right tony
it seems the tracks that were there years ago (20) are now walking trails
i have travelled from polblue to dungog via the top road but it was a long time ago
3 nissans and 3 mitsubishi's
IMGA0037.jpg

2 more short vids

Last edited:
Yes we are. Not sure if we're leaving Friday afternoon or Saturday morning - that depends on how early I get my car back, it goes in tomorrow morning for a 40mm lift, new springs and new shocks all round.

We're now pretty sure we'll leave in the morning. ARB want the car for the whole day, and think I'll be lucky to get the car before 4pm. I'm not going to go up there so we arrive long after the little guy's bedtime. We'll leave in the morning.

New suspension feels good, she's certainly a lot higher in the tail now. I've almost got enough ground clearance to try pedestrian crossings, watch out Sparra if I get a bit more I can do speed humps and there'll be no hiding for you!

Actually it's quite good. However, it was pissing down when I wanted to set up the new WDH - I'll have to do that in the morning, so we might not get to leave as early as we wanted but we're still going!

Your always welcome on one of our more challenging day trips tony
Brads the only d40 that usually turns up
Looks like you pair are in for a wet weekend
You might need that lift sooner than you thought

Doesn't show any rain up that way on the radar, but a wet weekend isn't something we can't handle.

The roads in aren't steep and are generally rock base with no water crossings that could get too deep. As for more challenging stuff - we'll see!

So a whole comedy of errors and an unwell missus has left us at home again from a coopernook trip :(
Looks like its goin too be a bloody nice weekend too.

Latest posts

Back