Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought it was next weekend
i cant make it on 7th and 8th sry guys
wots going on this weekend ?

No plans for this weekend... Although im sure dave is keen for another play in the mud? Where abouts in Newy are you Sparra?

Damn straight I'm keen for a play this weekend, gotta break in the new cooler hahahaha

o/time gets handed out at work 2nite so ile have a better idea how my w/end looks tomorrow

Workin this weekend, off next week(30th) and the week after(7th). Hopefully catch you's then.
Hopefully new job soon and then work no weekends.

shiftwork sure does suck brad
when my weekends off roll around theres always o/time
when i have weekdays off theres no o/time and everyone else is at work
and only 6 sickies a year:tazzy:

Pretty sure the Mrs is putting her foot down about this weekend. So i may not be able to go anywhere, but im still trying to get out sunday morning. Shes not keen on anything at night cause bub should be going to sleep not hanging on to her baby seat trying to keep upright... You guys sort it out amongst yourselves and ill do my best to tag along...

Pictures from today's play in the mud... I have a video as well but can't post it

Attachments

• image-3723117087.jpg
    image-3723117087.jpg
    61.8 KB
  • image-3728803985.jpg
    image-3728803985.jpg
    59 KB
  • image-4159421770.jpg
    image-4159421770.jpg
    54.1 KB
  • image-800956305.jpg
    image-800956305.jpg
    86.4 KB
it was a good day dave
from rockclimbing to the mudbaths
shame we couldnt get the pajero stuck
but we made up for it by watching a hilux sink
IMG_0595.jpg

and sat back while the pajero recovered him

heres proof a d22 is better than any toymota
click on it,its a video

Last edited:
Yep and I even went thru it twice just to prove a point.. Talk about fun now just to clean it all up might go to car wash this arvo

Looks like you's had a good day, shame I couldn't come.
This weekend looks like we're goin too be heading up to the barrington tops for the day on Saturday, don't know if there will be any 4wding, will be if i find some, but we're hoping for some snow. It's a friends birthday and that's where they want too go and look around and they had such a good time up the beach with us that they asked if anyone want too come along.
It's been that cold out at work this week hope we get some snow. It was -2 last night and looking at -5 tonight.

Last edited:
ime keen for a day drive brad, its gunna be too cold for an o/nite trip

if theres no o/time at work count me in
what time r u leaving ?

Last edited:
Ok looks like the day trip to polblue is on this Saturday
I've spoken to lladner and we think an early start is the way to make the most of the day
The rough plans are suggested as
7.30 meet ( I suggest we meet at Raymond terrace maccas)
Leave maccas by 8am
Travel to polblue via Gloucester and Copeland tops
We should reach polblue by 10.30
BBQ lunch(I have gas stove ) and a few tracks and future camping spots to explore
The way home could be via the dingo gates back to scone or the more adventurous trip via dungog
any suggestion
who is coming
cheers
sparra

Last edited:
I'm pretty keen will just have to check with the wife about our finances but can't see why not

Latest posts

Back