Recalibrated D40 DPF Sensors Now Availiable (Stops white smoke and Prevent DPF Fault)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEST TO TRY MAKING CONTACT VIA THE NUMBER PROVIDED FIRST - THINK YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWERS QUICKER
Thanks for that information We are located in NZ might be a dumb question but are those all the numbers I need to dial to get through. Sorry dont ring Aussie much

Thanks for that information We are located in NZ might be a dumb question but are those all the numbers I need to dial to get through. Sorry dont ring Aussie much
Check post #38
I changed the number to include the international number

+61403682248

Hi All.

It's been a while so I thought id better check in. Well over 200 sets of these sensors sold now. Zero returns or failures. Give me a call to discuss your D40 dpf delete options.
Hi there, I would like to get one of these sensors from you. I was trying to see if I can private message you but can’t figure it out. How can we go about getting one of these sensors from your? Cheers

Recalibrated D40 DPF Sensors, ECU tuning, Exhaust

Having trouble with your D40 Navara or R51 Pathfinder after deleting your CAT, DPF or fitting a performance exhaust? Is it randomly blowing large clouds of white smoke?

I offer for sale replacement Sensors which will stop your D40/R51 from blowing smoke and prevent your vehicle from detecting a DPF fault.

I Offer 2 Options

OPTION A: Replacement used, fully tested and recalibrated Sensors for $299 plus GST include free standard postage

Note: OPTION A is exchange for your old sensors. An additional $200 deposit is required for this option. You are responsible for packing and posting your old senors in a way so they return to me undamaged. On receipt of your old sensors your deposit will be refunded. Depending on stock levels OPTION A is not always available.

OPTION B: Brand new genuine sensors which have been recalibrated. Cost is $499 plus GST including postage.

WARNING! Not to be used in a vehicle that has a functioning DPF!

Detailed fitting instructions and return postage address for OPTION A included

Payment by Paypal or Bank Transfer

Questions welcome by either phone or email

Cheers!

Mat 0403682248

NOW ALSO AVAILIABLE FOR

MITSUBISHI PAJERO 3.2 TDI

I'M LOOKING FOR OTHERS VEHICLES TO TRIAL.
Hi Matt, Do have the same option for a Navara NP300 D23 twin turbo 2015?

Latest posts

Back