Navara ST- Newbies in the Nav World

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg---

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Greg and i'm coming from france with my friend Jean. We bought a Nissan Navara the last week from 2010 with 150K-km and we are very happy about this car (The size, maniability and she is very beautiful). The only problem is that she is a bit naked for ridding in the bush. The fact is that we don't have bullbars, canopy, battery and roof rack. We are located in Perth and we need tips, contact and advice about all this stuff (where we can find it, how much etc...).
Please help us to go off road !!!

Many thanks !!!

Gday Greg (and Jean)
Welcome to the forum.
Try looking at things like gumtree or trace tracebook market place if you want some decent second hand gear.

Enjoy the wheeling adventures- keep us posted

If chasing a wreckers and are down Rockingham ways, go to Freo Recyclers. A bunch of GC's that will take your budget in mind and will save you from making a blunder too.
I'll second Manning and say Farketplace can be really good also for parts and for camping gear. But you need to watch out for scams and don't do deposits, cash on pickup.
Bursons Auto Parts halved their shelf price for me for a set of belts too so I would def recommend them as well.
Totally Independent Tyre Services(T.I.T.S lol) in Port Kennedy will pricematch and beat a competitor.
And Repco Service is cheap too but I'm not 100% on the recommendation for both of those companies... The welds on the mounts on both of my upper control arms are cracked canyons, which T.I.T.S missed and so did Repco, who was doing an actual legit steering and suspension check too...

Latest posts

Back