Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah not the Stock Agent, the producer.

Not sure which are worse, the ones with thier head up on tippy toes, ready to take off, or the ones who have been handled so much they won't move.

Bit like women really :)

Last edited:
Anyone getting the Pathfinder Ti 550 banner ad that says "makes big loads feel small"?

If you don't read the words on the ad it looks like they are suggesting the Pathy can only tow toy boats...I like it Nissan, keep up the good work making ads that those us of with short attention spans can interpret the wrong way.

Wonder if big loads of crap are easier to tow with a Pathy too!

Whats doing today peoples ?

Pretty sure I am still over the limit, so hit a mate up to pick me up for a 1st birthday.

gotto go get some ice for the bevies, and start the fire in the spit and prepare the lamb for the feast...partaee time

be on and off today

:cheers!:

We always need a new poll, but I'm not sure about Simpsons songs, I don't remember enough to contribute so I'd just have to bullshit along and make things up....hang on I'll fire up Wikipedia.

Broke traction twice in the Nav yesterday taking off from the lights. The second time took me by suprise & I went a little sideways :sarcastic:

It certainly was wet down in the big smoke :big_smile:

Only time I have ever lost traction on the black top was heading into Coolgardie last month when the car was aquaplaning on about 3 inches of water, never lost traction at a set of lights even with a load of cattle on the back.

Wow the system is warning me my PM box is 91% full, just goes to show bad news really does travel fast, hate mail travels just as fast.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzpk5dMhVE4&feature=related[/YT]

These 2 are from the same episode,

This is the best episode. My opinion anyway.

I must have missed that episode, but then that's not surprising I've probably missed quite a few.

I think its Season 3 Episode 10.

Should go get ready soon for the 1st birthday.

On a good note, there's going to be a jumping castle.

Haven't been on one of those in years.

Latest posts

Back