Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We'd have used diesel but these buggers are way to wet and would still be burning in 2015 if we'd done it that way.

Ammonium nitrate and diesel thats a lovely mix:sarcastic: Makes for a good day at work, Cypress burns good as soon as you cut it down once you get it fired up

Nah we were originally going to burn the buggers where they stood without cutting them but they were way too big and would have burnt for months and we can't afford that sort of attention during summer.

Yeah I believe as of Thursday it's no fires without permits but I don't think a fire lit in mid November still burning in December would be immune for such restrictions....although it would only be a smoldering stump so the danger is low, but that doesn't change the laws.

Just pissed down here, been 32 most of the day but very little sun so it wasn't too bad but the thunderstorms are moving in, they were claiming 50mm tonight but I'm not sure what the latest is.

Don't care where they do what, I have my ute and it will take a lot of convincing to replace it.

Latest posts

Back