Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I exaggerate the warranty. There's a fair amount more warranty on those models. But everything has it's issues.
And no word if a lie. The D22 has the least. But still has the blowing excess smoke problems!

My mate was bitching about his YD25 smoking the other day.

His got 15,000km's on the clock and has already !@#$%^ his warrenty.

But like always, its never his fault.

Well i dunno what to really say. But i spose ill say i had a good day and i cannot wait till tomorrow to pick up the big nav from bathurst nissan.

But like always, its never his fault.

I know a fair number of guys like that buts seriously the doc is a bastard for wrecking things and putting dents in things but atleast he admits it when he does it, none of this "Oh it's not my fault the manufacturer built it wrong"

He hasn't had it serviced yet.

15,000km's on the clock.

I get "I haven't had time". Yeah cause that excuse will work with Nissan.

He never learns, all of his cars have !@#$%^& up because he wont spend money on them.

But he's always "Broke", but goes out and buys more things with more loans.

He's probably the dumbest person I have ever met.

I'll see your mate and raise you an Ex-Patrol driver and current XG ute driver and we'll argue on the "dumbest"

Nah it's the left shoulder that's screwed and I hit with my right. Besides the worst that can happen is I end up crying and blubbering on the floor, nothing to drastic.

Latest posts

Back