Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only did half a day today and spent 2.5 hours in the doctors office...lucky it wasn't all medical stuff on discussion or I might be dead if it took that long for a consult.

How was your work, make any one un-happy today?

Yeah big day. Put through two D40 clutches today.
Heads up for you boys revised pressure plate on 2011 builds. So far so good. One today shat itself. But I think the flywheel was fucked from factory seeing as it only had 4500km on it. I never make anyone upset mate. Justifiable sales is what I'm all about. :).

Organize a trip? To visit Krafty?
So after doing a bit of shopping tonight. I think I need to get rid of this sliding toneau cover to fit a fridge anything bigger than a 35ltr waeco or iron man fridge. But I hate canopies! I wish I had the money when case84 was selling his canvas canopy setup.!!!!
There's my whinge for the day.!

You could always mount the fridge on the driver's seat, use a ski rope with a Playstation controller on the handle hooked up to the ECU and drive around like that.

Cornering would be fun, at least.

I'd have to steal casey's setup at get a fabricater to make it for me. Probably the only D22 I've ever loved with a canopy. I need it to be removable because I put motorbikes in the back.
I think I want too much haha. And I'm far to lazy to do any of this work myself!

Old.Tony said:
You could always mount the fridge on the driver's seat, use a ski rope with a Playstation controller on the handle hooked up to the ECU and drive around like that.

Cornering would be fun, at least.

You're welcome to come
Round mind and work thy wiring out 

It's pretty steep in price though. Haha. The engel mr40f is as big as the waeco 50. And at only 845 at The moment it's a steal.

Organize a trip? To visit Krafty?

You'll get a job if you visit me, we still have about 4ks of fences to build, every time we build one the plans change and we decide on another one that needs to be built...we are good organisers :big_smile:

But I hate canopies!

And you like D22's, just goes to show taste is not some thing everyone gets :eviltongue:

There's my whinge for the day.!

You're allowed one, so what's todays?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a letter from Nissan today telling me they were voted the 4th most Innovative company in the world and they think I should buy another car because of it. The question I want to know is which four people in the world did they ask for their survey?

I'm a busy bloke ok. Give me a break. And Hahah at that letter!!! Man they will try anything! I wonder how often these things work

What would you like me to break, your arms, your back or your spirit....oh you work for Nissan the last one's been broken already :sarcastic:

Yeah they are even telling me new cars get a full 6 year capped price servicing....now if they made their prices even close to other mechs they might get a look in....Although I only pay for parts at servicing time and they are trade price parts so Nissan has a bit too beat.

Latest posts

Back