Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? If there isn't a bed and a roof I ain't going either. I've done my days camping, I like a mattress and a roof that means no matter how hard it rains I wont get wet and towing a caravan annoys the shit out of me, I'd rather haul 50 tonnes than haul a caravan.

Lol, did plenty of tent camping with a queens size mattress in the tent. The hard part was getting it in and out of the van. Now, we just drag a CT.

In any case, I've always had a bed and roof whilst out camping. It is just the nature of the bed and roof and how it got there that has changed over the decades.

Man if my line went down using my mobile to get on the net would be the last think I'd consider, you are an addict Dave!

Na the phone line came good. I am assuming the wet joint dried out.

Apparently it was "Fixed" today. The laziest Linie in history got the job, so we'll see how his "Fix" goes.

Yeah but depending on where in the high country I can probably drive there and drive home in the same day and there is no need for camping. We used to camp down the beach every few weekends in a Hiace Van, I'm over all that now.

We can still be friends, just make sure you camp near a motel :ha:

I can agree with that.

Id take a hotel bed over a sleeping bag anyday.

Oh and whats this about Kates Bush ?

Its not the 80's love, shave or wax that shit off.

I like to get out of a bed though.. I still enjoy camping. Maybe because im still young. You
Fellas are getting old and lazy!

This is the inside of my tent if anyone is interested.

Few mates (the good ol boys) & I on the Ningoloo Coast last Chrisy.

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    95.4 KB
Na the phone line came good. I am assuming the wet joint dried out.

Apparently it was "Fixed" today. The laziest Linie in history got the job, so we'll see how his "Fix" goes.

He now needs to come and fix the old man's line. Telstra still reckon there is nothing wrong with it but so far they haven't sent a techie out to even look.

I can agree with that.

Id take a hotel bed over a sleeping bag anyday.

You must be getting old like me Dave :big_smile:

Oh and whats this about Kates Bush ?

Its not the 80's love, shave or wax that shit off.

Like a clean canvas do you Dave?

Umm, that was an offer. I was just pointing it out. Maybe Krankin can tend to you

Latest posts

Back