Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if my line went down using my mobile to get on the net would be the last think I'd consider, you are an addict Dave!

With a decent plan - and the need for mobility - I can see the need, and have one myself. I use my phone as a wifi hotspot and (wirelessly) hook up either my laptop or my Iconia depending on what or how much I need to do.

Being able to do that from anywhere is a bonus, for me.

I sell the things but still wouldn't ever have one myself. If people want me they can want me at a time convenient to me.

Sheesh. And here I though we could be friends. Invite you to the high country and everything?

Yeah but depending on where in the high country I can probably drive there and drive home in the same day and there is no need for camping. We used to camp down the beach every few weekends in a Hiace Van, I'm over all that now.

We can still be friends, just make sure you camp near a motel :ha:

KraftyPg said:
Yeah now I know why you want me to go camping, you want that back hair permed don't you!

 your half right. I was thinking straightening it. So I can plat it or something.

Well this is the "Random" thread isn't it haha. I just get weird when I'm bored.
But you're seriously not into camping?

Dave once said this was a true random thread because we came up with a new random topic nearly every page...he's not far from right when you are in an entertaining mood FB.

Latest posts

Back