Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visiting rels in Sydney after a three week drive down the coast, stopping at all the places we usually fly past. Broken Head, Red Rock, Urunga, Trial Bay, Hat Head, Taree, Belmont and others I can't remember (having a senior's moment). Tried fishing, should have been there yesterday, had a few swims but still too bloody cold for me. Only drawback has been the winds. Howling at times blowing the awning down on the van but it has still been a great trip. Pack up Wednesday for a three day run home ready to face the Christmas madness at home

We are having our work christmas party tommorrow. One of my guys has a 6.5m ally plate boat so we are goig to take it (and an esky full of beers) over to Moreton for the day. We are going to do a bit of swimming, snorkelling and lunch at Tangalooma. Should be a good way to spend the day!

Just hope you don't get any storm's like the one we just had!

Might end up being a two day trip!

Its 1030 and the thermometer out the back reads 33 deg.
Just finished the lawns, weeding, trimming and pruning, flinging dogshit over the neighbours fence and putting the shade sail back up over the patio. It feels like a full day has been done already
Is it too early for a beer?
:)

I've been playing with the pool and cleaning up after yesterday's storm, I know how you feel.

Beero'clock I reckon.

I just got up from a nice nap on the couch,and you guys have talked me into a beer.It tastes good.
I love holidays. :cheers:

I was at a mates house a couple of weeks ago and he cracked one at 8.00am, I had one at 10.30am. Earliest I think I have ever had a drink.

Dave.

You really should try a bit harder :big_smile:
Due to my job I have a commercial quality draught setup at home. Bathurst not so long ago saw a couple of brave soldiers up again at 6am the next day that dodged the coffee in a quest to finish the keg we opened at 8 am the previous day.:stop: I went to work and left them to it!

I bought a 6m x 6m shed for the backyard today. :victory:

Still lots to do before it goes up but I can't wait. maybe I'll finally get that rear bar made lol.

Hurry up then, I need sliders and a rear bar too :p

Ground should be nice and soft for any digging!

Yeah I reckon! We intended to dig it all up before christmas but were too busy at work so put it on the backburner. I'm sure glad we did, it was like concrete!

I have spent the afternoon packing the ute and boat for a few days at somerset. I think we have enough stuff to stay for 6 months! Im sure we won't even use half of what we are taking.

Have a safe new year guys and gals, I'll post some pics when I get back.

I start packing my ute tommorrow for a few days in the Vic high country.
I hope it's not too busy up there.

ugh, its been a shit week with having a cold/flu...

missed out on getting a whole bunch of stuff done, missed out on parties, missed out on new years eve, and it doesn't seem to get any better

fml...

I just cancelled my trip,up to 38mm of rain over the alps in 24 hours.:dong:
And still going.Next week is looking better.

Latest posts

Back