Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went out last night and got a bit pissed, anyway, 3 trannys came and sat down at our table and started chatting us up, one was not bad looking but the others just looked like blokes with dresses on, one of my mates didn't pick it so we left him chatting away for a good while, he started the whole hand on the knee thing so I intervened and told him, hilarious!
If it was anyone from this site, I apologise, you were definitely getting a root before I stepped in

Thats funny, i would of let it go one step further, maybe a kiss then stopped the whole thing.

Picked up a nice toy today.......

10022010001.jpg

Will be a couple of weeks before it is fitted. Can't wait to get out and try it!!

I was really hesitant because I didn't want to lose my LSD, but everyone tells me it will be worth it.

Whats on this weekend guys?

I'm on babysitting duties while the missus goes out tommorrow night, got to help my inlaws bring a lounge downstairs on saturday (over the bloody balcony :angry:)

I'm getting beach withdrawals, we will have to organise a double island trip in the next few weekends, even if it's just a day trip.

Wife and I are hauling our home-away-from-home down to Canberra to meet a fellow forumer and collect me a tub liner, then off to the Southern Highlands for a peek at a few tourist places.

No kids, no grandkids, and not even a dog this time. We're dropping the van at Kangaroo Valley Tourist Park and wandering some - hope the weather is good!

The wife is driving her mum up to Hervey Bay on Saturday and coming back Sunday, got a few things to do around the house (Tiiiiimmmmmbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr!!!!!).

Not much else planned, might wash the Nav, it's overdue for some Armorall (?) and glass cleaner as well.

Fishing down the 90 mile again on Saturday arvo if the weather holds out, which by all reports right now it should.

Ignoring Valentines day on Sunday because no one really cares about it anyway.

Then back to ignoring work on Monday.

The wife is driving her mum up to Hervey Bay on Saturday and coming back Sunday, got a few things to do around the house (Tiiiiimmmmmbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr!!!!!).

Not much else planned, might wash the Nav, it's overdue for some Armorall (?) and glass cleaner as well.

LOL Jason, I just had a vision of your Wife pulling up in the driveway on Sunday only to see the Nav rocking back and forth.......... "Oh dear"........ re: Armorall tv commercial!

LOL Jason, I just had a vision of your Wife pulling up in the driveway on Sunday only to see the Nav rocking back and forth.......... "Oh dear"........ re: Armorall tv commercial!

Ha ha, windows are tinted too.

My mate once showed me armour all and said use it on your tarp and outside black plastics like door handles and snorkel etc......big mistake, the stuff looks good when applied but when it fades it leaves all the plastic white and dried up looking, even though i never really washed the car before that it was nicer looking befor i applied that stuff. It also destroyed my first tarp, made it really dry and it tore within a month, my trimmer made me another one and said never use that stuff again on the tarp.

I use a lanolin spray on my tarp, comes up good and still looks good after 12 months in the QLD sun.

Just following up on my previous post in this thread ...

We found Anthony's place and were met enthusiastically. We unhitched the van, then Anthony proceeded to install the tub liner for me - whoa! I eventually clambered in and started playing with the tools (can't let him have all the fun!) then we nattered for a bit, all up spent about 2 hours there and thoroughly enjoyed the company.

It was fantastic to meet a genuinely great guy. Even the constant drizzle didn't dampen the encounter. Looking forward to doing that some more!

On that note, a suggestion (made in these forums) was to have a camp-out somewhere in central NSW where a bunch of us meet, light a fire and sit around gasbagging about stuff.

I had thought Hill End's Village Campground would be cool - about $20 a night for a powered site for 2 adults, pets are ok (just clean up after them). There are some 4WD tracks nearby (the famous Bridle Track to Bathurst being one, but you shouldn't tow stuff along it, it's a serious track, apparently).

My wife and I are up for it. As long as we can get into a place on Friday night we'll be fine - so somewhere about 6-7 hours tops (so 450-500km from Newcastle) would be easy for us with the van.

It's been 2 weeks since a truck backed into my ute,no good news from the panel beater yet. I fear he may be having trouble getting parts.
Another boring weekend at home. :dong:

It's been 2 weeks since a truck backed into my ute,no good news from the panel beater yet. I fear he may be having trouble getting parts.
Another boring weekend at home. :dong:

I suppose with the shortage of Navs that has been spoken about on this forum it stands to reason that panel shops are having trouble getting stuff as well.

Enjoy your weekend at home with a few beers and the V8's, it's better than being bored.

AC/DC concert tonight! I'll be there with my bogan on. :fans:

Onya!

Went to the last gig in Melb the other week, was great night.
Lots of eager girlies getting their gear off for the cameras during 'The Jack' onto the big screen.

Have a 'Most Excellent' night dude.

Oh and if youve got reserved seating you dont need to rush in as they come on at 9pm, well they did in melb anyway.

I'd say it would be the same there.

I must add also that I've seen all their shows in melb since '74, but tonight you'll see Angus' finest performance by far.

Enjoy.

AC/DC was awesome. For a few old blokes they put some younger bands to shame.

Angus Young was amazing, the effort he puts in on stage was fantastic and it's plainly obvious he loves what he does. Great show.

Latest posts

Back