Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the Mitsu's we had to otherwise we didn't get up to the speed limit. It only took a head wind of about 25kph to slow the Mitsu's down to 80kph, so any time you could get them too 100 you took the opportunity.

Seen one of the big Heavy Haulage companies around here are now running a few Volvo FH16's.

Still got there trusty Western Star's and Kenworths though.

Kinda surprises me that none of them run the Cummins QSK19 like they do in the mines in WA and North QLD.

And I could be driving one of those QSK19's by now, sis in law keeps offering me jobs in the mines, I'm sure it's so we can move to Perth and she will see her sister more often and not because she really cares about me.

I'd still like to see the footage of Jamie Whincup playing around in the big Komatsu, I remember reading the article where they gave him free reign to do some burnouts and stuff but I went looking for some footage and never found it.

Link off the one you posted
ram cummins 5500 burnout - YouTube

And all get to drive is a slug benz with the raging 220 ponies under the bonnet

Don't tell us ya problems :ha:

The sad thing about this burnouts gone wrong videos is that you can see them nearly every weekend in just about every town in this country!

They wonder why people do it.

Alot of the legal burnout pads have been shut down.

Fining people doesn't work, if you legally wanna pull a burnout up here. You have to go to Sydney.

The post deleterer strikes again....who is that man, strikes without warning....excuse me but the thread asked to show your "minitruck" so I posted my "minitruck"

Attachments

• MATER.jpg
    MATER.jpg
    151.6 KB
Whats with your sig Krankin haha.
Sounds like something id say. Not so much the big boys though

I deleted it, the thread was posted outside the clubhouse Jim so it needs to stay on topic please.

I know you only meant it as fun but off topic posts propogate and before you know it it's full of crap.

Cheers.

I posted some pictures in my thread on "Pressure washers" in the Clubhouse & they have disappeared. Admittedly they were not of pressure washers but a location I referred to in my first post.

I reckon I must have been busted hijacking my own topic. Oops :eek:

some clarification on what is meant may be needed as my "Mater" is a 'truck' and is 'mini' and as being the first to put up my 'minitruck', in the show us your "minitruck" thread, I wasnt aware of another meaning of "minitruck", i may have a 4wd capable vehicle, I am not a 4wd freak but an old drag racer.
my apologies.

Latest posts

Back