Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave has a point, it was getting a bit out of hand. And he did say:

So, guys can not have the courage to do something and they're chicken shit. They can talk about it without knowing it and that's bullshit.

What shit do YOU know about? What I know amounts to horse shit. I just type it out cleverly.

sorry but maybe I've had a few too many Old No7's but can you re do the bits under Dave's quote as I'm having trouble interpreting it...make it a bit more clear to me please.

:cheers!:

I just getting started, woke around 3:30 for the third time during the night and thought stuff it, I'll stay up.

I think I'll go fine-tune the Birdsville Trip schedule. When it gets light I'm going to take the water tanks off my caravan and replace 'em with bigger ones and new plumbing.

Only time I have ever logged on at 5am no bugger is here, do we all take it in turns to sleep like crap or something?

Na got off here bout 11:30 or so to watch a movie, fell asleep as usual then got up around 0430 or something had a look on here then off to bed.

Damn old fella's falling asleep watching a movie.

No doubt the paper to, a blanket over your lap and in your rocking chair.

I can relate to falling asleep in front of a movie, it's got to the stage I don't even bother putting a movie on these days because the chances of watching it all the way through as so slim.

Dave I have told you to stop spying on me....or atleast come in and make yourself useful by rubbing my back

Sorry, its a bad habit I have.

The doctors just cant fix me.

Oh and my sleeping pattern is screwed. Id more then likely fall asleep during the day watching it. Haha.

Damn old fella's falling asleep watching a movie.

No doubt the paper to, a blanket over your lap and in your rocking chair.

na, in the beanbag in front of the 62", more importantly though I hadnt opend my can of JD and spilled it all over the place.

Good work.

Speaking of JD, I have a 21st on tonight.

The chick doesn't drink. So we will have to do her share.

Oh and I thought about going offroad today.

But you need live axles for that.

Apparently I am Boof, so Ill drop a 1UZFE in instead.

We've been off road every day in the last two weeks. Man all this double diffing I feel like a weekend dirt warrior.

Latest posts

Back