Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The three of us couldn't appear in the same place at the same time because the case of brewsky would have a higher IQ than the two of us put together.

Then with my IQ I would suggest we induce that liquid amazement and in turn it would turn us into some kind of supersmartsuperawesome humans.

You've just shattered my hopes of there being a member here that might actually know something... Back to writing with stones!!

Throwing stones at the screen in the hope of posting a message may not work, trust me I'm a computer technician.

KraftyPg said:
Throwing stones at the screen in the hope of posting a message may not work, trust me I'm a computer technician.
Well ain't that just poo

It's like shoving a doughnut into the DVD burner and trying to email it to your friends, they just don't get the same taste sensation as you.

What's amazing is how many answers to questions asked here you can find by:

* Reading the Navara's manual
* Reading the workshop manual
* Searching the forum
* Using Google

(in that order).

"The lord helps those whom help themselves"

Welcome to NavaraNazi.com....

ooops, sorry its .asia...sorry Pol Pot, dont wanna get you angry, I remember all to well what you did to those Cambodians.....you bastard you
:rant::rant::rant:

Dave has a point, it was getting a bit out of hand. And he did say:

Talk all the shit you wish in Random chat.

So, guys can not have the courage to do something and they're chicken shit. They can talk about it without knowing it and that's bullshit.

What shit do YOU know about? What I know amounts to horse shit. I just type it out cleverly.

Latest posts

Back