Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe crap I thought I was still 2 behind, bugger it he's going to kill me when he logs on tomorrow. He's warned me for months that if I take the top poster off him he's going to delete my account. Hope plenty of people ask technical questions tomorrow so he can get ahead of me in case I dribble some more shit tomorrow night.

I'll be sure to ask him a technical question on Aux batteries and 2 stroke in diesel.

Hmmm, to lock this thread for a few days or not. Hahaha.

Well done Krafty you dirty old post whore.

Can you come and pick up all our cows they are giving us the shits (in more ways than one) because they wont piss off and leave our half made fences alone.

CHUCKLE. what do you expect, they are cows after all. Cats, rabbit, cows, all three have curiosity and will poke their nose into what you are doing.

terryc said:
CHUCKLE. what do you expect, they are cows after all. Cats, rabbit, cows, all three have curiosity and will poke their nose into what you are doing.

Sounds like Krafty if you ask me

I don't have any curiosity, I'll poke my nose in but that's only because I love seeing people annoyed.

No I can talk shit by myself, but if you like we can discuss putting oil in diesel and the great effects it has, such a conversation might even wake Krankin too.

No I can talk shit by myself, but if you like we can discuss putting oil in diesel and the great effects it has, such a conversation might even wake Krankin too.

on a serious note

Attachments

• I'm from the internet.jpg
    I'm from the internet.jpg
    158 KB
I'm guessing the difficulty of the note to play is because of the lack of fingers the second party can fit on the horn at one time.

No...I'm playing with my horn while the second party is contributing the lip placement while blowing to get the 'note'

Latest posts

Back